Lewwings
Information 
-INVOLVED, INSIDE THE BUILDING AT THE TIME, ALSO HAD THE SHOTGUN PULLED ON ME TWICE, WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL-

Hey Cyngus I just want to personally discuss what happened, from my standpoint here's what I've seen happen.

-The police were going to raid someone who was doing a PassiveRP.
-The government then state OOC; "We did not plan to go in guns-a-blazing." as the entire government stood outside with guns out (including SWAT).
-The passive roleplayer (Link) had a shotgun stored in a chest IC. He would use this when people were not listening and people were attempting to breach his tailor.

So let's break down what you've brought up.

Quote:4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command.

From my standpoint, Lewwings had the full right to call you an arsehole after what you'd been doing. You'd been a pain in the butt and constantly complaining, saying he's biased. It's within his right of speech to say what he feels (of course following the rules.)

Lewwings did not swear excessively, argue, insult or write cap-locked messages, he simply just said, "Goodbye, asshole," when your ban was handed out. I'm sure anyone else would've done the same thing with that amount of pressure finally being lifted.

Quote:Lewwings' job is Historian at this time, his friends are selling clothes??

Much to the dismay of the police force, and maybe even some of the adults,
Lewwings broke up a raid on himself after he and his fellows equipped shotguns
to deal with a non-violent threat in their office during a "PassiveRP"

Essentially they equip a shotguns, are reported to the police, then call off the entirely expected
raid.

First of all, Lewwings is not friends with Link IC. He is literally just getting fitted with some new clothing.

He never equipped a shotgun, if he did, where are the logs to support that? Lewwings simply phases out of the building and tells you to pause/end the raid, as it was a passive roleplay. The roleplay is passive, the intention being not to harm and to peacefully carry out a roleplay.

Quote:Lewwings broke this rule mainly:
1.3 Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment.
and of course admin abused.

As already stated, Lewwings did not avoid the situation at all, he never had a shotgun equipped. He was simply a bystander that could confirm the roleplay was passive.

Quote:Lewwings defended people who broke the following rules:
2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.
5.8 Do not build custom doors behind doors that are not ownable.

Not to mention propblocking the entrance so the police could not enter.

Link builds a door that is not ownable, yes. However, it is nocollided the entire time with the door infront of it being open, and when it is closed it is closed. The only time it IS collided as far as I'm aware is when the police are about to breach down the door. Lewwings simply wanted to protect the dupe before you did something you'd regret, and instead handle it without having to hand out punishments which I think is a very good way to go about it. We all dread Bluefin roof sits.

Link was not living a criminal lifestyle either, he simply has a shotgun in a chest for emergencies. I.E, self protection/trespassing.

Quote:Assuming it's not a PassiveRP (per arming a gun)

9.2 Doomforts are not allowed, there must be a fair chance of victory for the attackers (keypads must have cover provided, corridors must fit two people if there is a shooting hole - slums corridor cannot be made smaller. (For more information regarding this, please review “Doomforting” under the Explanations section on the right.)

There were no keypads, I have no idea why this is here.

Quote:9.7 When basing, no-collided doors may only be actual door props. Otherwise, you must use a keypad or button in order to open it.

The door was used as a door prop.

Quote:2.7 Custom job titles must be realistic, specific and accurately state what character you intend roleplay. (Do not set your job as 'Classified/Criminal/Thug’ for example). If you wish to roleplay as something considered inhuman then it must require admin permission, unless it is hidden from public view.

This rule has been put here as if Link needed his job to be 'Armed Tailor' or 'Secretive Tailor' which I think is unnecessary.

He's allowed to have a shotgun in his chest for emergencies, right? As far as I've seen Link pulled out the shotgun three times the entire roleplay, two of those being for me and Browny, some sneaky men trying to understand what's really going on in the tailor. This proves that Link had 0 intention of being an aggressive tailor.

Quote:9.1 The following buildings are prohibited from being a base or having the use of contraband in them: City BP, Outer BP, McDonald's, SanRanevo Customs, SanRanevo Showroom, All Pearl Plaza stores (Superstore also), Tuna Tuna Nightclub, Slums Shop, Slums Restaurant, Tides Hotel, Barracuda Building and free standing bases in any area within the city.

There was never contraband in there, neither was it a base.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!

Messages In This Thread
Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-07-2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Blaz - 05-07-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-07-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Blaz - 05-07-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-08-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Link - 05-08-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Cygnus - 05-08-2021, 12:25 AM
RE: Lewwings - by Link - 05-08-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Lewwings - by Lewwings - 05-08-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Lewwings - by SabreShibe - 05-11-2021, 07:56 PM