Ban Request on 2 people.
Thread Title: Ban Request on 2 People

Name of player: Minimacfox and [FL:RP]Rustie-彩虹短跑

SteamID: Minimacfox STEAM_0:1:40953131 and [FL:RP]Rustie-彩虹短跑" STEAM_0:0:34168461 46:15

Time in GMT:before 1 hour.

Server:v2d

Summary:
i came to the apartments and i saw 2 guys TAZING a cop Rndomaly,after 2 times tazing this cop and killed him(RDM),they tazed me,for no reson at all!.
for the Evidence look at the Video.

Evidence: :
link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjIuWBCru...e=youtu.be
I hope the admins will ban them.
Video is private
fixed
WAHT NO Rustie D:
I respect ur ban request. But i'm afraid you misunderstood it all.

The cop broke NLR, we told him to leave. But he wouldn't, we killed him and killed hi mbut always canme back to try to arrest us. No admins there, so we tranqed him and tied him up, to stop him from breaking NLR.

Unfortunately, you got tranqed by someone, that's why me and Rustie whent for cover, and ran to our home.

By the way, I was the black guy in the suit. As far as I see, we only tranq'ed the cop, tied him up and ran away into our home. As you see, you didn't got tranq'ed by me or Rustie, it was a guy longer down the street.

- If you look very detailed at : 0:15, You will see, you got tranqed before "Rustie" even pointed his tranq on you.
i dont what to say...

its looks like he did it...

the admin need to check records i cant tell for sure by my self.
In that video it only shows them tranquing the cop, and it shows you being tranqued by a thierd party induvidual, wich is why they starting hiding behind the building... it is obvious that they didnt tranq or kill you.
Obviously they did not tranq you.

To Minimacfox and Rustie:

If somebody is breaking NLR and there is no admin please collect evidence and write a ban request instead of taking actions yourself.
Dare to think!