Artcican
You can literally hear in the video that i was putting my weapon on safety until he took his from safety and pointed it at me, but whether he was SS or not it gives him no lawful right to point weapons at police, my lawful right was the fact that i was responding to a hostage situation and i found someone holding an AK. He was shot at the end for failing to comply with police while holding a DEADLY WEAPON he was being a complete and utter idiot all he had to do was put the gun away as appose to being a complete and utter cuck it's that simple, i'm not going to put my weapon down while an unknown person with no pass and no uniform ordering me to do so.
(04-18-2021, 04:20 PM)Arctican Wrote: Coming from a mingey president i can't take anything you say seriously, you can't allow someone without a pass to hold such a position and you especially cannot allow them to hold officers under gun point. I will also reiterate the fact once again that this video is indeed cut short.

Before this video starts, it's just me far away from the scene runing towards it to protect the president. Not that it really matters anyway, because after you decided to leave the area in your vehicle, you jumped out and pointed a gun at me again, and this time I didn't even have any weapon pointed at anyone. Then you decided to blatantly RDM me.
It's not RDM when you're holding an assault rifle and refusing to obey police orders, why would i put my own and my colleagues life at risk and lower my weapon to someone holding an AK?
(04-18-2021, 04:36 PM)Arctican Wrote: It's not RDM when you're holding an assault rifle and refusing to obey police orders, why would i put my own and my colleagues life at risk and lower my weapon to someone holding an AK?

Have you still not understood that I was a secret service agent? You talk like i'm just some regular citizen running around the city armed. The President informed you MULTIPLE times that I was a Secret Service agent, and what does secret service agents carry? That's right, they carry weapons, in order to protect the president. Thus, you can't shoot me just for having a weapon in safety mode as a secret service agent trying to protect the president's life.
Not without a weapons or worker pass they don't.
Player report concluded and approved.

This is a rather messy situation in general, with both sides erring in some ways throughout. I would like to make it clear however that if BeRizzle really was a government employee (which he was not, since no pass was issued), then he should not of been trying to place the police under FearRP. The situation should of been resolved with the 'secret service' putting their guns down and complying with the police request, with the police then lowering their weaponry shortly afterwards.

When Arctican got out of his car and ordered you (BeRizzle) to put your gun down, you should of complied as in that case FearRP was initiated, so take this as a warning to read up on FearRP and how it works. The end result of the stand-off where he shot you to death was a step too far admittedly, and as a result, a 1 hour weapons blacklist shall be issued, as this is his first recorded sanction in nearly 200 hours. I understand that the situation was heated, but regardless the rules were unfortunately broken in the situation.

Also, side-note: Emish should of resorted to more passive means of stopping the stolen police car first, instead of blindly firing at it. He will be spoken to about this.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!