jfd
What happened was that they shot me even tho i had an open carry license which they knew about and I got shot on SPAWN while loading my gun. I decided to run in their direction and pick up stuff on the way, i quickly changed directions and ran the other way because of them standing in the way of my NLR and the safe passage out of the NLR zone. I did not in any way break NLR, I ran straight out of the area as soon as I could while picking up my stuff which was just between me and the path i've chosen to go to but got blocked by police officers. I literally didnt know what to do in that situation (when I saw those 2 standing there) but because they were standing in my way I quickly changed directions and ran the other way out of the NLR zone as fast as I could while I was chased by police officers. My intention was never to break NLR it was just to get out as fast as possible and that is all I had in mind at that situation which I admit confused the hell out of me! There was merely 1 second of difference and I repeat all I had in mind at the time was how to get out of the area as soon as possible without breaking NLR, picking my own stuff in the meantime shouldnt be an issue.

What is an actual issue here tho is the arrest afterwards and if anything at all is an issue its them shooting at me before I even shot back at them or got asked to put my weapon down. They basically just opened fire and broke 3.1a rule which clearly states the violence is the last option which in their case was first option. Bear in mind that everything happened quickly and that situation with them standing there just confused the hell out of me, I didnt have much time to think the situation through but as seen in the video my primary goal was to run out of the NLR zone one way or another as quickly as possible. I am pretty confident that I did not break any rules as I did everything as quickly as I could!

1. They did not in any way ask me to put my gun down
2. I did not in any way shoot back I just got instantly killed without (i repeat) being asked to put the weapon down. I basically got RDMed and random arrested afterwards which is not in a video but can be confirmed by the ZickPhin since he was the president at the time and checked on the logs.

To summarize things:

1. I got shot at without them saying a word to me + I had a gun license which they knew about
2. I got blocked by the police officers so I couldnt safely leave the NLR area
3. I got immediately arrested afterwards for breaking NLR masked as "picking up the evidence and runing from the police" which is backseat admin.

Messages In This Thread
jfd - by Riggs - 04-08-2021, 02:28 AM
RE: jfd - by ZickPhin - 04-08-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: jfd - by Riggs - 04-08-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: jfd - by ZickPhin - 04-08-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: jfd - by ZickPhin - 04-08-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: jfd - by jfd13 - 04-08-2021, 02:49 AM
RE: jfd - by Riggs - 04-08-2021, 03:04 AM
RE: jfd - by jfd13 - 04-08-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: jfd - by Dan - 04-08-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: jfd - by Toe Shmicki - 04-08-2021, 03:57 PM