deanolfc4066
Reported User(s): deanolfc4066

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571687554

Date & Time (GMT): 7/4/21 @ 01:22 GMT

Summary of the incident
So we were arresting someone he was there saying hes a lawyer i asked him for his Bar Number that he needs from the San Ranevo Bar Comitee to actually defend Clients infront of Court or give Legal Advise. he told me a 4 digit number which was obviously a fake since u need to have the Digits of the State your a lawyer at front for example SR-0123 so obviously a fake, Also not having a license to be a lawyer only a gun license. then when i tried to arrest him he broke Fearp and didn't comply with my orders.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/YMcgMP0cb4Y
Accused clearly broke FearRP by continuing to run away while under gunpoint.

Deanolfc4066, I understand it may be frustrating when you believe a rule breakage is taking place however it is important for you to simply continue the RP while contacting an admin. MrMaaze I would like to note that you shouldn't expect people to know things such as a bar number, this is a semi-serious roleplay server and you can't expect everyone to have researched that information. If the presidents laws didn't require a license for lawyers then this would've been a random arrest. I'm unsure if lawyers required a license or not as per the presidents laws at the time, so I'm going to leave that there.

A 24 hour ban will be issued for clear breakage of FearRP

Approved
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!