Ban Request Slick Dick Rick, NiT GriT
Name of player: Slick Dick Rick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20172719

Time in GMT: Maybe around 10 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: 1. He shotgunned a group of cops and bystanders (including me) because they were arresting his friend for crime.
2. He propkills random people on the streets with dumpster props.

Evidence:

1. RDM

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (him somehow admitting that he killed people, could not take screens of him actually shooting, because he was behind me)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (Notice his kills)

2. Propkill

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (He did that multiple times to many random people. He deleted the prop too quickly to fully get his name on the left, but it should do.)

Name of player: NiT GriT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38408614

Time in GMT: Also around 10 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: He tranquilized and tied up random people in the streets (also including me).

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (Read the Chat, Axel also said he tranquilized random people)

Maybe other people involved may say something about this. Not many people were on at the time though.

Worth noticing is that Timinator came online after this, he might also have information.
All your evidence on me shows that I tranqed you and tied you up. Which I even stated after you started whining about it was because I was getting you back for tranqing me just a short while before and helping the police cuff me. You then told me you had died since then and NLR was in effect, which I then told you that I hadn't realized that. I came to untie you, but your friend had already done so for you. I didn't tranq anyone without a reason.
(02-13-2012, 12:46 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: All your evidence on me shows that I tranqed you and tied you up. Which I even stated after you started whining about it was because I was getting you back for tranqing me just a short while before and helping the police cuff me. You then told me you had died since then and NLR was in effect, which I then told you that I hadn't realized that. I came to untie you, but your friend had already done so for you. I didn't tranq anyone without a reason.

Well, I just came from the tunnel into the city, and you didn't even know it was me, because you sniped me with the tranquilizer. Also, people on the server can report that you tranqed other people without a reason.
(02-13-2012, 01:33 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 12:46 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: All your evidence on me shows that I tranqed you and tied you up. Which I even stated after you started whining about it was because I was getting you back for tranqing me just a short while before and helping the police cuff me. You then told me you had died since then and NLR was in effect, which I then told you that I hadn't realized that. I came to untie you, but your friend had already done so for you. I didn't tranq anyone without a reason.

Well, I just came from the tunnel into the city, and you didn't even know it was me, because you sniped me with the tranquilizer. Also, people on the server can report that you tranqed other people without a reason.
I did know it was you, you were wearing the same suit you had on when you did it. Hardly anyone was in town, and you were wearing an uncommon suit, and I even comfirmed it was you when I ran up to you. And the people I tranqed were the cops trying to arrest me as I got away, you should know that as you tranqed me in order to help them. Just because others around see me tranqing a cop they assume it was for no reason because they don't even know what happened.
1. Nit Grit tranq every single victim he can get.
2. Police sees it and tries to arrest him
3. Slick Rick kills the officers first with a shotgun ( later he just spawns containers above people ) to protect his friend.
4. He just spawns the containers for fun now.

And Nit Grit, Its forbidden to tie people up in public. So that can result in a ban.

(02-13-2012, 01:40 PM)AxelVIII Wrote: 1. Nit Grit tranq every single victim he can get.
2. Police sees it and tries to arrest him
3. Slick Rick kills the officers first with a shotgun ( later he just spawns containers above people ) to protect his friend.
4. He just spawns the containers for fun now.

And Nit Grit, Its forbidden to tie people up in public. So that can result in a ban.

Once again, had a reason. I tranqed another bmd after i had roleplayed a drug turf dispute with him, telling him to leave the area because he was stealing my business, he later came back. Cops saw me talking to him while he was on the ground as i was telling the BMD "what did i tell you?" etc.

Rules only say you can't hostage someone in the streets. It wasn't in the streets technically, no one was around on that side of town besides me zero and his friend. I didn't "hostage" I tied him up to pacify him while I dealt with the cops who were now coming after me when they happened to see the guy on the ground from across town.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player (Slick Rick), was found breaking rules regarding Prop kill, RDM .
Suspension will be applied for 24 Hours .

Evidence wasn't deemed sufficient for Nit Grit.

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]