Jhayw
Regardless of the situation, you need to follow FearRP. That's what I was trying to explain to you while you continued to interrupt me (which was conveniently cut out from your video) and told me that I had "to listen to [you] bitch". It doesn't matter what happened prior to that situation, the officer was holding a gun and giving you orders: you follow those orders, no questions asked. I wasn't enforcing the law via my position, I was going to talk to you in regards to your FearRP breakage, of which it wasn't the first instance of during the evening, hence why you were banned.

You need to swot up on the FearRP rules and take some responsibilities for your actions, and also listen to us staff members when we are trying to explain your rulebreakages: 99% of the time we're trying help and stop you receiving further punishments in the future. Just because another player is breaking the rules or arresting you for an invalid reason does not give you the authority to also break the rules: that's why the staff team have our ranks on the server, it's to deal with the people we believe are breaking the rules once you report them to us.

Here is the video from my perspective, complete with full audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkNp9grNeAE
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Jhayw - by superarek5 - 03-28-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Jhayw - by superarek5 - 03-28-2021, 02:21 AM
RE: Jhayw - by jhayw - 03-28-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Jhayw - by superarek5 - 03-28-2021, 04:16 AM
RE: Jhayw - by jhayw - 03-28-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Jhayw - by Edned - 03-28-2021, 06:23 PM