sTaB ME jOe
Reported User(s): sTaB ME jOe

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44756137

Date & Time (GMT): 20/3/21 @ 14:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Player report of sTaB ME jOe

Reason(s):
RDM as SWAT Commander, Committing crimes in public as SWAT Commander (Stealing my car in public with a lockpick w.o valid reason), violation of NLR, not playing his role correctly, Metagaming, negativ ooc-chat behaviour, not here to rp.

So... This is a big one - lemme get started.

I was robbed by AdieMorg, the driver of a blue murcielago. AdieMorg and sTaB ME jOe where both corleones and had robbed me once, a while ago (together).
Lateron, sTaB ME jOe switched to the role as a SWAT Commander. As I saw AdieMorg, who robbed me, in his blue murcielago. I ran up to the Police Officer and the Swat Commander (who was no other than sTaB ME jOe) and reported the robbery again (Since nothing happened after my /police helprequest).
sTaB ME jOe then proceeds to point his gun on me and shoot me for no proper reason, without a warning aswell. (RDM!) (I assume he did this to "protect" his friend, which is metagaming/failrp as much as I know. And also breaking NLR, since his character shouldn't remember the connection to the character of AdieMorg.)
After that, sTaB ME jOe (still as an Swat Commander) ran to my car (A Grey Mercedes C63 AMG Black), which was parked at Pearl Plaza - Parking. (PUBLIC!) He then proceeds to get his lockpick out and starts (atleast as it seems) to lockpick my vehicle. Please be aware of that I don't have a search or arrest warrant - so there was no reason for him to do so. ALSO: It's not his job as an Swat Commander to take care of "illegaly parked vehicles." (Although mine wasn't... if he wants to claim that...)

Also something I want to report is him being very... toxic in OOC. Although I do not have enough evidence for this at the moment.

(All evidence will be in the video and pictures below.)

(This PR is not to report AdieMorg. AdieMorg has not violated the rules at all and played by them at all times.)

Evidence
Evidence Video of the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGnMqaKCqw

Evidence picture (example of) his bad behaviour in the ooc chat.

http://prntscr.com/10qybti

(Calling multible people "asshats")
Approved
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!