ZickPhin
Reported User(s): ZickPhin

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

Date & Time (GMT): 17/3/21 @ 2:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
Basically, myself, nvality, and two others are having fun and about to set up a Bachelor RP. ZickPhin is being very annoying, spawning in random props, and even killed my by dropping a statue on me (I have no evidence of this), so later I asked him to leave with a gun, followed by him breaking FearRP and killing me on my roof. Later on, he shot at our base for no reason, and hit one of the people I was with (I have no evidence of this either), but he did have a gun out, as seen in one of the clips, he was seen trying to get away, I then shot him. I told him at least four times to leave the property and don't come back again, or I will shoot on site. He did not listen, so I shot. Not even two minutes later, he was back at our facility breaking NLR.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/WKwiPy5RU9g
This is incorrect, he go under my prop on purpose while I dropped it because he had to crouch, I did break the fearrp, so thats one thing, that wasnt 2 minutes later when I came back, and the adv dupe settings were wrong, I didnt mean to put it down there, which is why I Z'd it right after placing.
He also broke NLR because that was after I had killed him and i set up a timer and it was 8 minutes since his death
(03-19-2021, 10:22 PM)ZickPhin Wrote: He also broke NLR because that was after I had killed him and i set up a timer and it was 8 minutes since his death
A: You admitted to prop killing me. I broke NLR as I was allowed to, because you prop killed me. B: Why were you spawning in these huge statue/monument props anyway? You attempted to drop it on my head once, and succeeded the next time, killing me. Very aggravating. 
C: You admitted to breaking NLR.
D: If your adv dupe tool was messed up, why did you spawn that dupe 10+ times over the course of 5 minutes?
Me and a few others were trying to have a fun RP. We welcomed ZickPhin as well, however he was being annoying the whole time rather than actually being involved with the RP. He propkilled and broke FearRP.

evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4rHRmB2zUY
Hello Aeroo,

Thank you for posting this UBR

The accused user will receive a

PTE and NLR blacklist and a ban

Approved
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!