Piemaster Limelight Pooples felixmarlin1 BLOP
Reported User(s): Piemaster Limelight Pooples felixmarlin1 BLOP 

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58889404 STEAM_0:1:43111988 STEAM_0:0:97939226 STEAM_0:1:93198439 STEAM_0:0:157515452

Date & Time (GMT): 9/3/21 @ 02:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I'm reporting all 5 police officer players for FailRP who was in the Police force at the time as they where all involved in the raid and FailRP. Piemaster as the sergeant and giving orders.

1. The video starts off after I hear an officer running around my property, I then look through my security camera, at this point I have not had any weapons at all equipped for hours. Then randomly out of the blue the policeforce opens fire on me and my compound without a search/arrest warrant on me and without me being armed. This would be FailRP from their side as they have no warrant and shooting me should be the last option and yet I'm not even armed. As seen in evidence picture 1 when I ask why they did  that shooting me without me being armed and they have no search warrant you can even see user "Limelight" try and play it off saying "Look when we already have a reason its just quicker to get a warrant by doing it that way. This is FailRp as I was not armed and had no active warrant and shooting should be last option from them! They even tried to play it off as being "trigger happy" as a reason as shown in picture 1. After this the raid continuous and I'm not even sure they ever got a warrant on me as It didn't show up for me that I have a warrant. 

2. See evidence picture 2. These was the Laws at the moment. All drugs are legal, yet the police force destroys all my 25+ pots with weed. This is FailRP from their side as weed was legal.

3. Piemaster (STEAM_0:0:58889404)  started arguing with me in the OOC chat and started using insulting words at me calling me "I'm slow" "I'm an asshole" "I'm dense" and he even threatened to make a PR on me because I asked them why they did these stuff. See evidence photo 3 4 and 5. I think he is in breach of rule 4.2 "Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command."

I'm reporting those in the police force at the moment as they FailRP'd by shooting at my compound/house/at me without me being armed and without them having an active warrant on me. And that they also destroyed my legal weed and that would be FailRp as it was legal by laws.

These are the following players who were the police force who FailRP'd.
STEAM_0:0:58889404 Piemaster
STEAM_0:1:43111988 Limelight
STEAM_0:0:97939226 Pooples
STEAM_0:1:93198439 BLOP
STEAM_0:0:157515452 felixmarlin1

Evidence
Video: https://youtu.be/2wF1zjCN82M

Evidence photo 1: https://imgur.com/BSCfhFp

Current laws: Evidence photo 2: https://imgur.com/R83LWuX

Piemaster using insulting words against me and threatened to make a PR on me.

Evidence photo 3: https://imgur.com/T0oht9r

Evidence photo 4. https://imgur.com/L03NNFd

Evidence photo 5. https://imgur.com/EF6KGN6
Real,
I will keep this brief.

We did not enter your home at all, period, until we had a warrant, which was obtained due to us hearing the contraband. It is a well known fact that contraband is audible.

Your one valid point; yes it was wrong of pooples to randomly shoot a wall at the beginning of the interaction (about the 37 second mark). We immediately yelled at him to stop. Multiple witnesses and pooples himself will confirm this. Limelights statement in OOC was also incorrect on "a faster way to do it" As sergeant I commanded them both to stop, and no one entered your property until a warrant had been obtained

Other then that, no rules were broken by any of the officers. We waited outside in the garages to obtain a warrant, and proceeded accordingly.

Infact, we did not enter your home until after you shot at us and engaged a gunfight. You began shooting us while we were obtaining the warrant. The last portion of your video shows we had backed off from the front of your base, while we were waiting for the warrant. The final moments of your video also show you opening fire on us first.

In addition, you were basing, contrawhoring, and attacking police with a gun as a black market dealer. this is fail rp. I believe you were probably using the Black Market Position to keep your weed pots stocked.

In reality, we as police heard your contraband(your video shows how close they were to the wall, I have been raided in this exact spot for the same reason), obtained a warrant, and investigated. You also came outside of your base to start shooting us, before we had ever entered.

You posted many text screenshots out of context, So I encourage people to watch the entire video and watch the chat that way.

Sure, I will apologize for the name-calling. Although this was in response to name calling and accusations from you.

Checking logs will confirm everything i have said, especially the warrant part.

Screenshots simply show the many times I said i immediately told the officer to stop shooting. As sergeant, i was not failrping. I was giving the officers proper orders and based off credible information.
[Image: K2unjE9.png][Image: XXO2rBV.png][Image: X42tVFv.png]
Quick addition,

You are lying about the laws in place at the time. Weed was not legal when we warranted you. You took a screenshot of new laws, must of been after the fact. This is a screenshot of the laws i took right after we had finished our interaction with you. Hopefully logs will confirm this.

[Image: 93Dbu6o.png]
(03-09-2021, 06:03 AM)piemaster Wrote: Real,
I will keep this brief.

We did not enter your home at all, period, until we had a warrant, which was obtained due to us hearing the contraband. It is a well known fact that contraband is audible.

Your one valid point; yes it was wrong of pooples to randomly shoot a wall at the beginning of the interaction (about the 37 second mark). We immediately yelled at him to stop. Multiple witnesses and pooples himself will confirm this. Limelights statement in OOC was also incorrect on "a faster way to do it" As sergeant I commanded them both to stop, and no one entered your property until a warrant had been obtained

Other then that, no rules were broken by any of the officers. We waited outside in the garages to obtain a warrant, and proceeded accordingly.

Infact, we did not enter your home until after you shot at us and engaged a gunfight. You began shooting us while we were obtaining the warrant. The last portion of your video shows we had backed off from the front of your base, while we were waiting for the warrant. The final moments of your video also show you opening fire on us first.

In addition, you were basing, contrawhoring, and attacking police with a gun as a black market dealer. this is fail rp. I believe you were probably using the Black Market Position to keep your weed pots stocked.

In reality, we as police heard your contraband(your video shows how close they were to the wall, I have been raided in this exact spot for the same reason), obtained a warrant, and investigated. You also came outside of your base to start shooting us, before we had ever entered.

You posted many text screenshots out of context, So I encourage people to watch the entire video and watch the chat that way.

Sure, I will apologize for the name-calling. Although this was in response to name calling and accusations from you.

Checking logs will confirm everything i have said, especially the warrant part.

Screenshots simply show the many times I said i immediately told the officer to stop shooting. As sergeant, i was not failrping. I was giving the officers proper orders and based off credible information.
[Image: K2unjE9.png][Image: XXO2rBV.png][Image: X42tVFv.png]
The facts are still that you guys opened fire at me first without having a warrant and even me being unarmed which is FailRP as show in the video. Force should absolutely be the last option to take as well especially on someone unarmed. After you guys opened fire on me I opened fire on you guys after.

Now I am allowed to have contraband as a Black Market Dealer as long as I do my job and provide the services and sell to people. 

And for the Laws, I took that picture of the laws after the raid and they might have been updated I’m not sure, an admin will have to confirm this by checking logs but I did not lie but I want to confirm I took it after the raid and it’s possible that the laws was different during the raid, if so that is my fault.
Hello there,
So upon reviewing evidence on all accused the only player who infringed on a rule would be Pooples given he did shoot as the video showed without warning, this is the player's first offense on the new record system and seems to have been immediately corrected by himself and the other officers on the team. The players did not engage again until they had a proper warrant and their argument of hearing the contraband and arming weapons is valid given its right beside the road.

I have decided to give Pooples a warning in this issue going forward as tho the rule was broken it was not fully acted upon and the player did the right thing going forward. Regarding your camera placement ReaL I would advise you of the rules 5.5 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included). & 5.6 Cameras should not be invisible or visually confusing. as placing yours above the building in the skybox would also be in this regard considered FailRP.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]