Flex
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your comments so far.

I don't agree that the police were acting on a matching description from the nexus raid as I went with all of the corleones from the city when the server started and I don't believe any of them had a chance to go to the raid. The police also couldn't have recognised us as we were inside the whole time before they began the raid.

I'd like to ask Pollux, if the police had been given a search warrant before they began the raid as you said above, why did they feel the need to boost over the wall? I appreciate you've said they're allowed to boost (which I wasn't aware of originally).

In addition I always believed that raiding based on people's jobs (such as one corleone or rebel committing a crime and the police using this as justification to raid any person with the same job) is metagaming and was discouraged if not against the rules entirely.

I don't have any further proof to add to the post so I accept that this will be rejected. I would just like some clarification on whether it is acceptable to raid for tenuous reasons and then justify it with different reasons afterwards.

I would also like confirmation on whether the manner in which the raid was executed was acceptable roleplay (I appreciate the president was a dictator and this gives the police leave to act more aggressively), specifically the way the police made no attempt to investigate the reason they claimed the raid was for.

I'm happy to be corrected on this one as the rules have changed over the years and I'm not claiming to know them all by heart, I just felt that this situation was not up to the standard that some people set on this server.

Messages In This Thread
Flex - by Sharman - 03-06-2021, 01:35 AM
RE: Flex - by Sharman - 03-06-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Flex - by Alfred - 03-06-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Flex - by Pollux - 03-06-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: Flex - by piemaster - 03-06-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: Flex - by Sharman - 03-06-2021, 05:34 PM
RE: Flex - by Pollux - 03-06-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Flex - by Conn - 03-06-2021, 07:04 PM