PassiveRP Jobs, Custom PassiveRP Jobs & How to
What is "PassiveRP"?

PassiveRp is the more non-violent side of RP, In PassiveRP you may not use guns. You may not use the for raids, Nor self defense. Not at all.

In PassiveRP, The ideas are endless.

In this guide, I'll be showing you how to Start up PassiveRP, Within a few steps.
In my opinion, I find PassiveRP more fun and relaxing kind of RP.

On the FL Servers, many jobs usable for PassiveRP, Jobs Such As:

Taxi Driver

As a Taxi Driver. You transport people from place to place for money. using your yellow Cabbie.

Bus Driver

For Bus Driver RP, You will Need a Hummer, And be able to drive a Hummer.

STEP 1 :

Spawn your hummer, And paint it Yellow using at the BP gas station.

STEP 2 : Change your job to "Bus Driver"

STEP 3 : Make a few adverts about your bus, A little something like this:

/advert Gusta's Bus is driving around Evocity! Stopping at Lake, Industrial Area, Big bill hells, BP gas station And United Materials! Only 20 $ For a ride!

STEP 4 : Make sure you have a few petrol cans in your inventory. If you have to drive around all the time you never know when you're gonna run out!

Good! Now you've learned how to be a Bus Driver!

School Bus Driver

STEP 1 : Build a school with your friends or other rp'ers.

STEP 2 : Spawn your yellow hummer and park it outside the school.

STEP 3 : Tell your friends to make adverts, That you can transport and so on.

STEP 4 : When called, drive to the location the customer provided, Pick them up and drive them to school!

Good! Now you've learned how to be a School Bus Driver!

Doctor

As a doctor, You sell medicine to people. Medicine such as nitrazepam and Medpacks, Here's a few examples for custom RP as a Doctor:

STEP 1 : Buy alot of Medpacks, Vials and other medicine to get ready for your little shop.

STEP 2 : Find a build a small shop in the city. Place smalls shelfs everywhere and place some "Prop Medkits" For Effect.

STEP 3 : Change your job to : "Evocity Pharmacy - Owner"

STEP 4 : Make adverts for your pharmacy. Tell about your cheap prices and great customer service, For example:

/advert Evocity Pharmacy, Serving evocity since 1888, has reopened. We now have cheaper prices and our shop has expanded!

STEP 5 : Stay in your shop and wait for customers. Remember to build yourself a counter.

Good! Now you learned how to be a Pharmacy Owner!

Scientist

STEP 1 : I'd recommned you buy MTL and Industrial area.

STEP 2 : Place stuff like Rockets and huge electronics.

STEP 3 : Make adverts about your research, What you find out and such.

STEP 4 : Keep expanding your RP as much as you can. Eventually RP that you're sending a rocket to the moon.

As a chef, You sell people food. Sell them fishing rods so they can go fish by the lake. If people do not eat food, They'll starve. That's why this job is quite important.

<name>'s Catering

STEP 1 : Make sure you have alot of Chineese and fishes in your inventory.

STEP 2 : Spawn a car from your inventory tab, I'd recommned using a Hummer Or tides Truck.

STEP 3 : Change your job to <name>'s Catering, For example : "Gusta's Cheap Catering"

STEP 4 : Make a few adverts about your Catering, Be sure to include contacnt information, For example :

/advert Gusta's Cheap catering is now delivering food everywhere! To contact, Call : 1337-9001 (/PM Prune)

Good! Now you learned how to be a Catering Chef!

Restaurant

STEP 1 : Buy the door to Metro Cafe, Name it "Metro Cafe"

STEP 2 : Decorate your new Shop, I'd recommned using the plants from the folder "rp_evolved_city" in the spawn menu.

STEP 3 :Change you Job to "Restaurant Owner", make yourself a counter with a fading door, It's a good idea to lock your door in this process, To not get interrupted.

STEP 4 : Make adverts about your Restaurant.

Good! Now you've learned how to be a restaurant Owner!

As a Paramedic, Heal people with your medic kit, If people are hurt after , for exmaple a car accident, They come to you to get help.

Hospital

STEP 1 : Build yourself a Hospital in the Nexus Lobby, Paint the walls white using your material tool.

STEP 2 : Decorate your Hospital , Make yourself a counter and a chair to sit in.

STEP 3 : Be sure to put a cross on your building. Just so people know the paramedic's There

STEP 4 : Instad of just healin' people, Encourage RP, For example :

Player 1: Medic Heal Me
Me : Where's the wound?
Player 1 : On my knee, i fell, Skateboard accident...
Me : Ouch that's lookin' bad
(/me takes out a roll of bandage from the drawer and wraps it around the his/her knee)
Me : Just hold on a sec. Take these pills
(/me hands over some weird green pills)
(Use your medic kit and heal the person here)
Me: There you go, Have a nice day.

Good! Now you've learned how to be a paramedic!

"Unemployed" is the job with the least pay, You only 50$ - Tax as a non donater, And 100$ - Tax as a Donator, You're just forever alone... The Unemployed job can be changed to custom jobs, Examples Down Below :

Travilling Merchant

STEP 1 : Change your Job to Travelling Merchant.

STEP 2 : Load yourself up with goods, Breaches, BMD items and food.

STEP 3 : Wander around the streets, Ask people if they need any goods.

Good! Now you've learned a travelling merchant!
Hotel Manager

STEP 1 : Make sure you buy ALL the doors of the tides hotel before starting this RP.

STEP 2 : Change your job to : Hotel Manager

STEP 3 : Put on a fine suit, Eventually get a cook to serve food for your guests.

STEP 4 : Build a desk and decorate the lobby.

STEP 5 : Make Adverts for your hotel! Include locations and prices.

Fisherman

STEP 1 : Make sure you have a fishing rod, If not goto a chef and buy one. (2000$)

STEP 2 : Drive/walk your way to the lake.

STEP 3 : Take out your fishing rod, go out on the docks.

STEP 4 : Build yourself a little hut/tent to store your goods and all your fish in.

STEP 5 : When you're done fishing, you can go sell your fish for money. Or keep them yourself.

Good! Now you've learned how to be a fisherman!

Banker

STEP 1 : Buy the Bank of America.

STEP 2 : Change your job to Banker.

STEP 3 : Buy the Vault Door, Eventually Put in some "Money Props".

STEP 4 : Store people's Money in your inventory This might be a bit risky, But REMEMBER TO ALLWAYS RETURN THE MONEY!

Good! Now you've learned how to be a Banker!

So that's my little guide. I'll be adding more jobs later probarly, And i'll be fixing the grammar mistakes and typos. Right now i just gotta rest mah fingers.

Thanks to Raffi For the ParamedicRP idea, Check out his paramedic guide here.

Also, Thanks to Dubwub for RP ideas, Check out his guide here.

nice