Sharman
Hello again,
I would like to thank you for posting this UBR so we could discuss it further.
This robbery lasted for a long time of us contantly asking you to drop or directly hand over the $500, this was done over voice and text to which you repeatingly answered with "I've never seen you in my life" or "I don't owe you any money" in which to I even replied with "I don't care, give us the money".

I gave you multiple chances to comply with our orders and this robbery took much longer than it had to be, I was actually being patient and gave you a chance to finally follow FearRP. I can assure you that I am not annoyed in any way for not getting the $500, that amount is nothing. I am explaining to you that what you did was wrong and I would definetly expect someone with over 500 hours to follow a such simple concept as FearRP and pay the $500 within atleast the first 30 seconds or minute at max. Instead you constantly argued with us that you didn't owe us any money and that you've never seen us before. Since $500 is the maximum amount you should've just done what we said instead ot stalling the whole situation, if we wanted the roleplay to play out differently we wouldn't stand around for this long and constantly ask you to drop the money.

In the future, just do as the armed people tell you to instead of making assumptions and acting in a different way than you should.

This UBR is therefore DENIED.
Thank you once again for posting this UBR!
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Sharman - by Sharman - 02-26-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: Sharman - by Toe Shmicki - 02-26-2021, 08:50 PM