Lani
(02-12-2012, 04:17 PM)Mamba Wrote: It wasn't me and I always use a VPN it autoconects on boot of my pc. Don't try to trace back, it won't help. If you plan on DDoSing me I'll take legal action. I still got my registered company number so attacking my servers wouln't be a good idea. If I was you I would just tie your mouth and stop raging.

I don't have your IP, and I have the tech knowlage of a sponge, I only got your name from Temar.
I have not given out any Personal Info, i simple told dry who just resigned and was superadmin before
The ip of the poster was the same as mamba
This thread..
[Image: tCp90.gif]
wait what
Aight lads thats enough, Lani made this thread for a purpose, the purpose was not to argue over IPs and some technical stuff because some unknown ponce posted an offensive image. Game over, lets calm down and either get back to the purpose of the thread or I'm closing it.

Besides I'm out of popcorn.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Haarek, Fanump
(02-12-2012, 04:26 PM)Mamba Wrote: BlackShadow pasted this pic, I gave him my VPN. Or someone else that used my vpn.

Blackshadowofgod?
(02-12-2012, 04:37 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 04:26 PM)Mamba Wrote: BlackShadow pasted this pic, I gave him my VPN. Or someone else that used my vpn.

Blackshadowofgod?
Yes, got proof. Got connection log and he signed in to the vpn 3 minutes before posting and a session of 7 minutes.
Yeah, anyways. Good to have you back!
Now lets all stop wining

[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-12-2012, 04:13 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Whatthefuckisgoingon.jpeg
^^^
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Half of this thread makes no sense... but
LOL WHAT AN IDIOT.. LEAVES AND COME BACK

[Image: trollface.jpg]