jonhy revolver
Hey jonhy_revolver,

So regrettably its a bit hard to "read carefully" your UBR as there is very few actual sentences that are readable in your statements here. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to convey in this, I take it your just taking the piss with the whole idea, the included screenshot shows nothing. Allow me to explain why you were issued the ban, I logged onto the server to handle PRs and while doing so I noticed you had switched your job at the time a Worker(Prohibited to do Crime unless you are an Unemployed Custom Job or one of our prebuilt roles Corleone or Rebel) you renamed the title to "Elite Sniper" which also does not obey our rule 2.7 - 2.7a and by the time I noticed you were doing this you had racked up 20+ kills and were in the process of trying to kill people (Rules 3.1, 3.1a and 7.1) in the plaza when I tped to you. Thus your ban was issued, Blaz's video only further proves to me that you weren't here to roleplay whatsoever unlike you're claims here and repeating this behavior will result in a harsher punishment in the future.

Thanks.
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]

Messages In This Thread
jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by Blaz - 02-16-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: jonhy revolver - by jonhy_revolver - 02-16-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: jonhy revolver - by Ludo - 02-17-2021, 06:23 AM