Cpl_Faxe
Hello fearless forums!

I am Cpl_Faxe and this, is my intro text!

My Gmod years:

TAV gaming:

I bought Gmod in February 2010. Back then there wasn't a load of different gamemodes out there so most of my time was spent in sandbox or darkRP servers.
The first real community I was a member of was the TAV gaming community. It was a PERP community which had a really small map, but some very nice people playing on it. I signed up and donated a bit to keep the server going. This was the first time I had ever been a part of a gaming community online, and there was quite a few things to learn. It wasn't the rules in the gamemode, but the massive pressure on you on the forum where people expected you to be respectful in any situation ;D
This server was a big thing in my gaming life and it was one of the things that have made me kinda addicted to the pleasure of computer games. But adly, everything has an end, and so had TAV.
While the TAV community grew and grew, other communities wanted to take part in the sucsess and DDOS attacks started to hit the servers and forums. In the end, the servers couldn't handle it and TAV was gone forever. This was a huge letdown to me, because I really loved the community and I had to take a few months away from Gmod.

My return:

After a couple of months I returned to Gmod to try and find some ropleplay servers I could start on. But back then HL2RP was a really big thing, so pretty much every single server with 'RP' in the tags was a HL2RP server.
I have to admit that HL2RP is also a really good gamemode if you like slow phased gameplay with lots of storytelling and not a lot of RDM /CDM, but at the time, that wasn't the thing I was after so I again quit Gmod for a while.

My big discovery:

After a couple of more months, now well into 2011, some of my friends introduced me to a gamemode called 'Cinema' and I loved it! The fact that you could share and watch youtube videos ingame with your friends was a huge hit, and I spent hours in these servers with my friends!
One day, we found a server called '*gaming cinema'. This server was different. It felt more.. Developed ?
I decided to go get some info of this *gaming community, and signed up on their website. While browsing around I found an IP adress for the community's serious RP server, and I just couldn't stay away from it.

*gaming RP:

The *gaming RP was one hell of an experience! This place really learned me how to be the perfect rolepleyer and the admins was always ready to help! I spent so many hours on that server and I'd wish that I still could.
I met many new friends here. Two of them was Gordon and Hemptonboy. These two people really helped me in my roleplay and they are the ones to thank for my skills! Hempton, or Hemp, is still the best steam friend I have.
But sadly, also this community broke down.
The owner didn't bother to tell me or anyone else what happened to the community, but I assume it was a DDOS / Hacker attack. ;(

But now I'm here! And I'm ready to start over on a new server!

IRL life:

So, Who am I?

I'm a 13 y/o boy who loves to RP andhave fun on the internet!
I have a big ammount of RP experience, and I can assure you, I am not just another kid who doesn't know what roleplaying means! I'm a pro ;D
I have more than a year of total Gmod experience! (Though, sandbox and wire is like redstone to me.. hardcore shit)

I am currently working on my video editing and other general PC skills.
In some of my spare time I work at a mechanic shop where I clean the floor.. (A job is a job...)
I look forward to meet new people and friends! See you out there!
As of this post, I have 1139 total Gmod ingame hours.

-Cpl_Faxe
The following 1 user Likes Cpl_Faxe's post:
  • ForceGhost
hello
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
That is quite the longest introduction I have seen in a while, looks like you are able to express yourself which is a good ability for RP. Enjoy your time on the server and on the forum Smile!
Dare to think!
Hello and welcome to Fearless!

Enjoy ya stay Wink
Hey welcome Cheese Little late but hey Don't matter
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
HOLY *Censor*, I was in TAV Too Cheese, But then I lost le IP of it, anyways hi Cheese
It's been a long time.
Welcome! Good too see another Gmod Vet!

Feel free to add me on steam, I might need you for my next guide if you have a huge amount of RP experience Wink
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]