Chases and pres laws
Well whenever you get in a car and your wanted cops just minge and fuck you over by shooting your car And no police chases ever happen. over the last week or two I've seen people getting pissed about it, maybe it shouldn't be aloud??

Well most pres will say Rebels and Mafia are banned from the city which aint realistic cuz you don't see people saying no gangsters are aloud in London or anything like that. maybe this shouldn't be aloud to make it more realistic

What do you think?????? Huh
Well i hate when the president won't let Rebels in the city, but that gives me a good reason to not just raid him, but to kill him. So I dont want that to be illegal Tounge
But the carthingy is true and shouldnt be allowed
I can see that this is in the suggestions bit, yet I don't really get what your suggestion is Tounge
Same sniper.

But i like when rebels are banned, i always say 'Get to the slums without dieing, its a tradition! xD'.
And then cops will just keep coming and breaking NLR:3

And maybe they could make something that you only loose life if you hit the man in the car etc. if you shoot at him on the front window. Not just if you hit the whell he will loose life, that kinda suck! xD
(10-20-2010, 06:32 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Same sniper.

But i like when rebels are banned, i always say 'Get to the slums without dieing, its a tradition! xD'.
And then cops will just keep coming and breaking NLR:3

And maybe they could make something that you only loose life if you hit the man in the car etc. if you shoot at him on the front window. Not just if you hit the whell he will loose life, that kinda suck! xD

To be honest - I think its okay as it is now really Tounge

Its not usually too hard to kill the pres if you're rebels and organised Smile
I'll just camp at Slums, to kill a big bowl of NLR breaking cops..