Dez
Reported User(s): Dez

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131483746

Date & Time (GMT): 3/2/21 @ 21:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
3.4 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

User broke fearRP by not complying with the order to stop, while under taser point.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/q34TdD57XJs
Love the 17 second video. It's a shame you decided to cut it down from you not following orders under gunpoint straight away when the gunman who ran up behind at the end of the video who was giving you orders and it took a good 30-60 seconds for you to finally comply and radio through to the officers to leave the area otherwise you would be shot down(You was told several times to shout down the radio instead of typing but you never deemed to do so until nearer the end). Just wanna mention the fact that you never put me under gunpoint once in that situation and when I was running away why did you never use the taser when you had the chance?

Also earlier on in the day there was 4+ people in the road and you decide to arrest me for "Jaywalking" for 1 minute even though the law stated it was a $1000 fine. I get released from jail and see you outside nexus and call you a "Dickhead" then you decided to arrest me for another 1 minute. Is that not FailRP? Also if you're corrupt you can't be doing them things in a public area(the City) in front of everybody else.

I am requesting to see the footage of the rest of the situation where the guy put you under gunpoint in the end of the 17 second clip telling you what to do and you never followed orders under gunpoint straight away. P.s Don't report me for FearRP when you are only going to include a 17 second clip that was cut down so no one could see where you never valued your life by not listening to the exact commands that was given to you under gunpoint.
[Image: 9nCMpHc.png]
The 17 second clip includes all of your fearRP breakage up until I was hostaged. The hostage situation was not relevant to this PR which is why it isn't in the video.
Approved.

Provided footage shows Dez breaking FearRP clearly after multiple attempts to stop the situation.

I see in Notes for Dez that Steven8ken has already issued a warning for FearRP previously on 07/11/2020, so I will issue a 24hr ban (#84205) in this case.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep