Marozas
Reported User(s): Marozas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64891246

Date & Time (GMT): 31/01/21 @ 16:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
For context, I was in slums because I was guarding the dictator's safehouse located in slums studio apartment.

As I was guarding I received a radio call about an armed man in nexus from a fellow police officer. The man was described as wearing a grey hat and grey suit, heading toward mechanic/BP. I believe the officer mentioned something about the metal detector going off as he entered, followed by the man fleeing.

I intercepted a man who fit the description exactly in Driftwood Alley and took him under fear RP with my gun to make an arrest.

I called it in that I had apprehended a suspect that matched the description but another officer stated "no I had arrested him already" (which I believe he must have been talking about the other armed man of the description "black man, black clothing, black gun" who had recently been arrested in the same area.)

As I was radioing in again to confirm that this was in fact an armed man I was apprehending, Marozas decided to take advantage of the fact that I was typing and break fear RP to run away after ignoring my previous order to face the wall.

Evidence
Approved.

User will be issued 1-day ban (ID #84173) for FearRP based on playtime.

Thank you for your report.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep