Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more
Joe Joe and Ryan are back!

Also congrats to all!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Joe Joe, Ryan
Great news! Steven and Me will do our best!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Steven8ken, ART, max., Divey
Cool though not newsworthy. We need an admin who will play the server during degenerate hours, we have TonnettaFan whom is on for a nice amount of time due to him being in the US timezone, but when TonettaFan isn't playing, the servers are unmoderated and it's like DarkRP on crack.

I've put over 100 hours on the server in the past 2 weeks and the majority of that time the server isn't moderated. I'd like to request you guys consider adding another trial admin whom plays during these hours.

I personally recommend Rebelz since he is a figure of the community who actually roleplays and brings something for people to do on the server and I know he applied. Look past high hours to ban ratio and have a look at who is a good roleplayer and contributes to the community rather than sitting inside of a base all day accumulating money; we need representation from players whom involve themselves with the community. There is already a disconnect with some admins whom are no longer here to roleplay after their promotion, see Violet DE Kittie for example whom plays purely to moderate.
The following 1 user Likes Kanus's post:
  • Rossi
Thank you for your wise words Kanus

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • ART
As you might've noticed Kanus, our new trial Ludo is on the server tonight as he has a similar timezone to Tonetta.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • ART, Ludo
(01-26-2021, 12:02 AM)Haarek Wrote: As you might've noticed Kanus, our new trial Ludo is on the server tonight as he has a similar timezone to Tonetta.

And he is doing a great job so far, doesn't invalidate my suggestion though. Ludo won't be on the server everyday.
The following 2 users Like Kanus's post:
  • Haarek, Rossi
Epic!

Welcome back Joe and Ryan Smile

Good luck Ludo
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
I never knew a simple informative thread can become so toxic

Such an angry community now compared back to 2013, it’s sad really
The following 8 users Like Rossi's post:
  • ART, Wolven, Rebdogg, Conn, Slaint, Pollux, DVN, Lewwings
at this point i'm waiting for an FL mass ban wave. lets throw all the critical people out of the server and keep the roleplayers Smile
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • ART
Very nice changes and hopefully this will increase the overall presence and enforcement of staff on the server to keep it fun for those who actually wish to roleplay.
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • ART, Rossi