Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more
(01-25-2021, 09:22 PM)Conn Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:18 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:14 PM)Conn Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:04 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: LMAO

'In terms of updates, we will be reverting both GProtect & the recent introduction system. '

Tomo What happened after the shotgun shit-show saying you'd test updates before you brought them out?

Clearly, that was a load of bullshit.

PolluxRP is getting better and better, this turning into Pollux/KingstoneRP?

Grow up and stop being so toxic. If you're going to spout your negative and useless criticism, I don't see why you're sticking around? Your obsessive attachment to berating the developers is getting a bit weird at this point.

Grow up? How about you actually reply to my comment with facts because you clearly can't.

What im saying isn't bullshit, you guys literally are bringing out updates without testing. Not sure if its because you can't be bothered or you know the SA's don't care?  Maybe you should grow up and figure out what you're doing before you start crying to me to 'grow up'. 

And tell me how me pointing out what im saying is 'useless criticism' you literally had to have a meeting with the developer team because you didn't like the update you didn't know was coming lmao.

Yikes.

Mistakes were made, there was some miscommunication, and we're working to make it right and optimise the update for the community. We have put in safeguards so everything is done properly in the future. It was simply a miscommunication, and we can work around that.

You're being pedantic, and you're being really boring at this point. We as a team are trying to do better, and we're working to make sure that that is the case, except people like you can only focus on the negatives, instead of allowing us any opportunity to make that change.
'miscommunication'? LOL you mean NO communication??

Its actually funny, that was a complete guess but thanks for taking the bait and confirming it for me. The admin office must a shit show with ya'll have no idea what these updates are going to be and HOPING its not something you like.
And im not being pedantic, I literally shit talked all of you for not testing the previous update in the hope that you would figure out 101 of doing updates but clearly I was completely wrong. 

You're completely right, I am focusing on the negatives because there are no positives. You know its bad when Divey has had to come back from vacation to have an emergency meeting with the developers because they're running the shop and Divey isn't happy.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • god
It’s nothing to do with Aggrp so I don’t really care fix AggRP you bunch of skirting boards
Think you must have missed mine and Kpred's applications buddy
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Jimmy The
guys tyler1 is livestreaming right now!
Pollux & Kingstone release update > community unhappy, team want to change > divey and management team tell them to pull update for now so we can make edits = Pollux & Kingstone running the server

Love that you like to claim inactivity off me on the forums but you yourself only seem to come online whenever you get pinged on discord and then proceed to have a hissy fit and utter the same words over and over again, those being 'pollux' 'divey' 'inactive' 'PAHAHAHAHAHAHA'. We've been in talks about editing gprotect and the like for a while now
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Zambie ^‿^
Hey congrats btw Ludo, was fun in the team with you last time... Stick around to make admin this time!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ludo
(01-25-2021, 09:31 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:22 PM)Conn Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:18 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:14 PM)Conn Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:04 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: LMAO

'In terms of updates, we will be reverting both GProtect & the recent introduction system. '

Tomo What happened after the shotgun shit-show saying you'd test updates before you brought them out?

Clearly, that was a load of bullshit.

PolluxRP is getting better and better, this turning into Pollux/KingstoneRP?

Grow up and stop being so toxic. If you're going to spout your negative and useless criticism, I don't see why you're sticking around? Your obsessive attachment to berating the developers is getting a bit weird at this point.

Grow up? How about you actually reply to my comment with facts because you clearly can't.

What im saying isn't bullshit, you guys literally are bringing out updates without testing. Not sure if its because you can't be bothered or you know the SA's don't care?  Maybe you should grow up and figure out what you're doing before you start crying to me to 'grow up'. 

And tell me how me pointing out what im saying is 'useless criticism' you literally had to have a meeting with the developer team because you didn't like the update you didn't know was coming lmao.

Yikes.

Mistakes were made, there was some miscommunication, and we're working to make it right and optimise the update for the community. We have put in safeguards so everything is done properly in the future. It was simply a miscommunication, and we can work around that.

You're being pedantic, and you're being really boring at this point. We as a team are trying to do better, and we're working to make sure that that is the case, except people like you can only focus on the negatives, instead of allowing us any opportunity to make that change.
'miscommunication'? LOL you mean NO communication??

Its actually funny, that was a complete guess but thanks for taking the bait and confirming it for me. The admin office must a shit show with ya'll have no idea what these updates are going to be and HOPING its not something you like.
And im not being pedantic, I literally shit talked all of you for not testing the previous update in the hope that you would figure out 101 of doing updates but clearly I was completely wrong. 

You're completely right, I am focusing on the negatives because there are no positives. You know its bad when Divey has had to come back from vacation to have an emergency meeting with the developers because they're running the shop and Divey isn't happy.

The meeting had nothing to do with this, the meeting itself was planned long before Introductions was even released.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
thank u divey babes x
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Conn, Divey
Instead of arguing and continuously bickering which is going to solve absolutely nothing.. Just stop responding to each other and remove replies that aren’t necessary

Set an example to the community, take it elsewhere and leave this for the people who quite frankly want places without the bullshit drama and enjoy the community.

Honestly, leave constructive criticism, if it’s not, delete the post or just simply ignore it, especially the staff team who should know better than to feed it let alone shit talk back.
Here’s some constructive criticism, Revert Kevlar you bunch of smegheads