SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

BanID: Forums

Ban Reason
Not Involved

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
None

Why should you be unbanned?
I'd like to say sorry for involving myself into this Staff Report. I thought that because I had the same experience with Violet, I thought I could comment on there. I should've known better not to post on someone else's post without being involved in the situation that happened. I wish I could get a second chance as I need the forums in the up coming days for events & my organisation. 

Thank you, Regards Abodigamer.

Posting on behalf of Abodigamer.
[Image: 9nCMpHc.png]
Hi Abodi,

Upon looking at your recent warnings you also received a warning for posting in another UBR when you weren involved directly with it.

Please can you explain why you have done it again in an AA?

Spoiler :
[Image: 88LP5Nq.jpg]

Have you ever looked at the rules for posting PR/UBRs/AAs?

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hello

Yes I have read the rules for posting PR/UBRs/AAs.

This other warning was that i was telling a guy that posted a UBR that he clearly broke the rules and told him what he did and then i got a warning i was just trying to help him to know the rules.

Thank you, Regards Abodigamer.

Replying on behalf of Abodigamer.
Hi Abodi,

Thanks for replying, I understand that now you have admitted to knowing the rules and that you broke them I’m just extremely confused why, you were warned in the first instance for the same thing, then did it again.

How do we know if we decided to remove the warning, you won’t do this again?

-Removed by Steven8ken
The only thing i can tell you is that i promise that i won't do it i can't do other then promise

Replying on behalf of Abodigamer.
DENIED.

Unfortunately through this UBR you have admitted you’ve already been told off for the same issue and it doesn’t seem like you are learning.

Your recent warning level has been reduced to 80% as the other warning has expired.

-Removed by Steven8ken