FireIce
Reported User(s): FireIce

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Date & Time (GMT): 21/1/21 @ 12:41 GMT

Summary of the incident
(Posting for Harlem)
I was at the beach, minding my own business, doing passiverp. Then suddenly 2 thugs come in a black car and goes out with weapons and demands me to open my car, which I of course do. But he was lockpicking it anyway, then they drove off. It was in public area and nonetheless, they had no reason to do it. I dont usually report people, but when i see a guy with like 500hours do something like this, i kinda need to report it...

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4p53jSE...e=youtu.be
Hello Harlem!
Thank you for posting this player report!

I will await response from the accused.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
My friend said: ai lemme rob his car i said eeemm ok.
After an while he was aking to get the car open 4x 5x or so. I needed to go so i said to him hold on ill pick it.so we could get over it. because it took too long just right before i picked the car i left him to it. I only know that he tried to sell you the car back. Greetings. I didn't Aimed an gun to you. and didn't drive the car.
Hello Wizard!
Thanks for you response!

Unfortunately what you did is against the rules on the server, you broke the following rule:

[7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.
Hello Danknukem!
Thank you for your player report!

APPROVED

The accused is found guilty of what he's accused of in this player report. 

They are found guilty of breaking the following rules:

[7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

The accused will be punished with the following:

1h Blacklist from Black Market Items

Thank you once again for making this player report!
When posting a PR in the future and there's multiple people involved, please include them all in the same PR instead of making seperate ones.
Closed & Moved