Nudel got owned :D
Well nudel isnt really the one that takes it easy to lose a gun fight. This wasnt a gun fight, but still... Well i got contacted by my rebel fellas that they needed assistance by the Villa1. I went there, and they had put the house on fire. A SS was knocking out a rebel while another rebel was just watching. I pulled out MAC-10, and shot Nudelz down. As a little victorios celebration, i jumped around and said into my mic "PWND! Tokio Hotel owns!" (cuz nudel hates TH). Then he said that it was failRP bcus i didnt yell raid. Then FAI came and said that they had already yelled Raid earlier when throwing the molotov and they yelled it several times. And then.. Nudel just disconnected....
Way did you disconnect, Nudel?? xDw
Wow. Your Penis must be really small, like really small.

Congratulations on killing me while I was 1. Typing 2. Not really playing at all because the President was just gone and I had to talk to a Minge who couldn't play Commander and had to demote him. So yes, you did such a great job.

I could have just shot both of you down, but guess what, that's no the way I RP, seems like you do it like that.
Dare to think!
(10-20-2010, 11:41 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Wow. Your Penis must be really small, like really small.

Congratulations on killing me while I was 1. Typing 2. Not really playing at all because the President was just gone and I had to talk to a Minge who couldn't play Commander and had to demote him. So yes, you did such a great job.

I could have just shot both of you down, but guess what, that's no the way I RP, seems like you do it like that.

Like realy realy small.
-Signature removed-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-02fNL_Us[/youtube]
Lol, Killjoy xD
Well honestly you couldnt have shot me down, because i stood there and just looked at you for a long time, waiting for you to get done writing. Then when you're finished, i shoot you, but you start talking AGAIN.... >.< I tried to avoid type-kill, but that's appareantly impossible xD
Yea i know it wasnt much of a heroic action, but it waz just so fun. Especially that i yelled in the mic afterwards ^_^
Just to clear up a few things. The rebels were already attacking the base. I provided backup with my AWP when I saw that the SS shot out the window. Got a headshot on the President and his SS bodyguard when they looked out the window! It was so epic!

I must thank you for not killing the presidents assassin on sight Nudel, I would have lost my AWP. I owe you one xP
Signature too big...