Poll: kev
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bring back old system
53.52%
38 53.52%
Keep current system
9.86%
7 9.86%
Modify current system
36.62%
26 36.62%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] KEVLAR
(01-28-2021, 09:26 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 04:39 AM)Rossi Wrote: Once again, I haven’t played it or tested it so I may be wrong. But...

To me it sounds like people are upset that they have to be more strategic and realistic when it comes to gun fights. I think it sounds quite cool actually as it allows those we aren’t the best at PVP actually have a chance or maybe you have to think more in depth about how the whole situation is going to go down. All in all sounds more involving and could easily be improved

I’m very confused, how are you forming an opinion that people are upset when you haven’t actually played the server and gave it a go. Sounds to me like your kind of fishing for attention.

I’m confused how you’re getting upset on my opinion and claiming I want attention. Haha

lets Be mature now and realize that I read the comments and summed my opinion based on everyone’s thoughts. I clearly mentioned I haven’t played and could be wrong and I have read the thread about the new system and heard people explain it. I can tell you’re in the category of people upset about this update and when someone either speaks for the update in a positive way, it upsets you because you want it “My way or the highway” doesn’t work like that and it’s why we have the beauty of these forums and suggestions area’s to give our opinions.   Smile
(01-28-2021, 04:26 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 04:39 AM)Rossi Wrote: Once again, I haven’t played it or tested it so I may be wrong. But...

To me it sounds like people are upset that they have to be more strategic and realistic when it comes to gun fights. I think it sounds quite cool actually as it allows those we aren’t the best at PVP actually have a chance or maybe you have to think more in depth about how the whole situation is going to go down. All in all sounds more involving and could easily be improved

I’m very confused, how are you forming an opinion that people are upset when you haven’t actually played the server and gave it a go. Sounds to me like your kind of fishing for attention.

I’m confused how you’re getting upset on my opinion and claiming I want attention. Haha

lets Be mature now and realize that I read the comments and summed my opinion based on everyone’s thoughts. I clearly mentioned I haven’t played and could be wrong and I have read the thread about the new system and heard people explain it. I can tell you’re in the category of people upset about this update and when someone either speaks for the update in a positive way, it upsets you because you want it “My way or the highway” doesn’t work like that and it’s why we have the beauty of these forums and suggestions area’s to give our opinions.   Smile

Using the argument that people are upset is quite boring from you and also pretty immature.

This thread clearly shows a display of how bad the update is, if you was to actually read and look at the poll at the start of the thread you would see that. Kind of asslicky if you ask me tbh, the fact that you've bite at what I've said clearly shows that I have bothered you. Anycase keep up the asslicking it's always good to have one of them.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Blaz
(01-28-2021, 04:31 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Using the argument that people are upset is quite boring from you and also pretty immature.

This thread clearly shows a display of how bad the update is, if you was to actually read and look at the poll at the start of the thread you would see that. Kind of asslicky if you ask me tbh, the fact that you've bite at what I've said clearly shows that I have bothered you. Anycase keep up the asslicking it's always good to have one of them.

This really proves my point with how toxic this community is now. You’re hilarious none the less. Now tell me, you say I haven’t been on the server and don’t play so what do I gain out of asslicking? I’m not trying to get a rank on a community I don’t play on and haven’t for over a year. Use common sense buddy.

I love how you associate me liking the sound of the update and claim I’m asslicking. Might it just be I like the update? You’re a child that doesn’t understand yet that people are allowed to have a different opinion from you. And there is clearly 18+ of us who claim we like it but just needs to be modified. Are they asslickers too then? An immature term from an immature kid. Also, saying people are upset is a general statement, not an insult or displaying any sort of immaturity. Nice try though
Let's keep this on the Topic of the Kevlar update, please. Stop Looking for attention and if you have nothing meaningful to say don't post it.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Blaz
(01-28-2021, 06:32 PM)Rossi Wrote:

This really proves my point with how toxic this community is now. You’re hilarious none the less. Now tell me, you say I haven’t been on the server and don’t play so what do I gain out of asslicking? I’m not trying to get a rank on a community I don’t play on and haven’t for over a year. Use common sense buddy.

I love how you associate me liking the sound of the update and claim I’m asslicking. Might it just be I like the update? You’re a child that doesn’t understand yet that people are allowed to have a different opinion from you. And there is clearly 18+ of us who claim we like it but just needs to be modified. Are they asslickers too then? An immature term from an immature kid. Also, saying people are upset is a general statement, not an insult or displaying any sort of immaturity. Nice try though

So if the update needs to be modified then it isn't good. So once again proving my point. When you play on the server and actually see the update first hand please comment apart from that your feedback is literally useless.

Furthermore, your point previous to this comment was a clear insult saying that the community is upset when we really aren't. Giving stick for an update which doesn't work is not being upset.
(01-28-2021, 06:50 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 06:32 PM)Rossi Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 09:26 AM)JoshZ Wrote: I’m very confused, how are you forming an opinion that people are upset when you haven’t actually played the server and gave it a go. Sounds to me like your kind of fishing for attention.

So if the update needs to be modified then it isn't good. So once again proving my point. When you play on the server and actually see the update first hand please comment apart from that your feedback is literally useless.

Furthermore, your point previous to this comment was a clear insult saying that the community is upset when we really aren't. Giving stick for an update which doesn't work is not being upset.

listen Josh,

Implying that the community is upset wasn’t an insult and was never meant to be an insult. I was making a general statement based on what I saw as it is true is it not? People are generally upset about this update and that’s the reason why I said it could definitely be modified to make those who don’t like it happy and those who finally feel like they have a chance or maybe like the more intuitive system can stay. There is a middle ground here, it just needs to be found by the community and development team. 

Once again, I wasn’t trying to insult people and I’m sorry if you felt like that was an insult and I apologize for my recent threads as I didn’t know where you were coming from but now I do. All in all, there is a middle ground as I said and I think people like you who play the server are the ones who’s feedback matters the most. I wish you all the best and hope this all gets worked out has it has great potential.
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Haarek
Don't fix what's not broken, the old system was fine now the new is worse.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
I wasn't here when the old system was around, just want to clarify that.

However by the seems of the response, the old kevlar system worked fine, and doesn't need to be changed. Although I'd say that the used kevlar drops should be kept there as a reward for killing another player/disposing a body as ERU.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
I think the old system should be brought back, according to the spreadsheet Pollux posted about the weapon balance, the Makarov does 24 damage and takes 11 shots to kill someone wearing kevlar which totals up to 264 damage. You have to at least do 240 as that's 10 shots with the Makarov. So people are currently more tanky than they were with the old system because 50% reduction should pretty much double your health, not to mention people have an incentive to RDM police because used kevlar drops from them, I see people RDMing cops and rushing to grab the kevlar every now and then when admins aren't on. Not to mention the act of needing to change plates around constantly to keep your armor up just wastes time and feels a little tedious when in a firefight or a raid. As for it promoting RP, I have yet to see someone actually RP while putting the plates on, it simply just forces a raid to slow down and adds another thing you need to press a keybind to replenish. It doesn't really add enough to replace the old system. There could be another use for mining that doesn't involve kevlar, or the act of mining could be made a little less mindless some how.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
Vote still stands with more people wanting the old kevlar system.

New one dog shit, when you going to revert.