Where is FL lacking
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97240

VOTE HERE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP NEW WEAPONS OR SWITCH BACK TO THE OLD WEAPONS!!!!
Leadership.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(01-19-2021, 04:02 PM)Conn Wrote: Leadership.

good man not that much of a degenerate than I thought
(01-19-2021, 02:40 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97240

VOTE HERE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP NEW WEAPONS OR SWITCH BACK TO THE OLD WEAPONS!!!!

As much as I personally really don't care, I think it should be more than obvious that the team would be doing the server and the community a favour by going back to the old weapons. 

It's evident that the people who truly make use of the weapon system the most prefer the old style. So why shoot yourself in the foot as a management team of a community by hindering your passionate AggressiveRP player base with a system that's not enjoyable to a clear majority? Sure you can work your ass off to try and compensate and tweak the new weapons into something everyone could work with, but why not just make things a lot easier for everyone?

They've had a decent period of testing, which is good. Testing is necessary especially for these major parts of the gamemode. But if it didn't work out in the end then, then you should revert it. And if you still want to tweak it, then you should be actively tweaking them. There is no reason why there should be so much downtime between the changes, and it has been well over a month since the last weapon tweak.

Do your passionate players a favour and change it back. The majority should be more than obvious of a hint.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jimmy The, Rutobia
(01-19-2021, 12:28 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:23 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:21 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:44 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:42 AM)Pollux Wrote: We'll do bank heists after the anime update Arny has been working on.

hey man idk if you missed my reply but as you are developer do you have any feedback on the change in weapons and removing kevlar? I  hope a serious response as I am curious

There aren't currently any plans or discussions about getting rid of the new kevlar system or removing CW weapons. There are plans and discussions on how they can be modified.

can you just make a group chat of me and the devs and I can tell you how to fix it as this is taking waaaaay to long... its like those that want best for the community are not being listened to as you have only just replied after me asking about 10 times

if you seriously want the best for FL, then you really need to make these changes ASAP

You can make a suggestion as long as it's not an unwanted suggestion (as defined in the guidelines) or a recent duplicate. Suggestions allow the entire community to give input on an idea. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to start listening to some members of the community over everyone else, so I'm going to have to say no to that group chat unless an SA says otherwise.

LOL

What the fuck are you chatting?

NO-ONE requested the kevlar change, only YOU did. You're such a hypocrite. You literally listen to yourself and close your ears to anyone else.
No-one wants the kevlar change, no-one requested the kevlar change. Only you wanted the change because you're too shit in combat and are swaying the combat so it benefits you over anyone else. We get it, you're not good at Aggressive RP so this is the only way you do well but at the same time you're literally killing the competition as no-one is left playing to play against.

i find it mad how you change your opinion so much. one minute you're licking the owners ass next you're moaning about leadership where tf are your balls.
The following 3 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Blender, Ratatoskrr, Jimmy The
Bisshead.
The following 2 users Like Blender's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, JoshZ

[Image: 36JIm20.png]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • JoshZ

-Removed by Steven8ken
(01-19-2021, 06:01 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

[Image: 36JIm20.png]

The points I made there aren't invalid, albeit worded when I was pissed off.

I came back because it was easier to help the development with access to everything, rather than sitting on a discord call wanting to off myself, doesn't mean I am up anyone's arse.

Doesn't take a genius, or really any inside knowledge, to know that there have been a plethora of false promises, and a big lack of drive.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Chumps