Where is FL lacking
(01-19-2021, 11:34 AM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: ETA on bank heists? 2025?

Legit this server can't do the simplest things for AggRP but is more than happy to spend time making some shitty kevlar system no-one cared for, was never tested and no-one wanted.

Im not even gonna comment on how Pollux here pretending there is this 'chain of development' when you brought out a 2 shot, shotgun from 200M that had to be hotfixed on the first day because you didn't fucking test the update.

Actions speak louder than words and the actions you show is you don't give a fuck and as long as you can get away with it you'll do sloppy updates that only benefit yourself and not others.

We'll do bank heists after the anime update Arny has been working on.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-19-2021, 11:42 AM)Pollux Wrote:

Legit this server can't do the simplest things for AggRP but is more than happy to spend time making some shitty kevlar system no-one cared for, was never tested and no-one wanted.

Im not even gonna comment on how Pollux here pretending there is this 'chain of development' when you brought out a 2 shot, shotgun from 200M that had to be hotfixed on the first day because you didn't fucking test the update.

Actions speak louder than words and the actions you show is you don't give a fuck and as long as you can get away with it you'll do sloppy updates that only benefit yourself and not others.

hey man idk if you missed my reply but as you are developer do you have any feedback on the change in weapons and removing kevlar? I  hope a serious response as I am curious
(01-19-2021, 11:44 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

hey man idk if you missed my reply but as you are developer do you have any feedback on the change in weapons and removing kevlar? I  hope a serious response as I am curious

There aren't currently any plans or discussions about getting rid of the new kevlar system or removing CW weapons. There are plans and discussions on how they can be modified.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-19-2021, 12:21 PM)Pollux Wrote:

There aren't currently any plans or discussions about getting rid of the new kevlar system or removing CW weapons. There are plans and discussions on how they can be modified.

can you just make a group chat of me and the devs and I can tell you how to fix it as this is taking waaaaay to long... its like those that want best for the community are not being listened to as you have only just replied after me asking about 10 times

if you seriously want the best for FL, then you really need to make these changes ASAP
(01-19-2021, 12:23 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

can you just make a group chat of me and the devs and I can tell you how to fix it as this is taking waaaaay to long... its like those that want best for the community are not being listened to as you have only just replied after me asking about 10 times

if you seriously want the best for FL, then you really need to make these changes ASAP

You can make a suggestion as long as it's not an unwanted suggestion (as defined in the guidelines) or a recent duplicate. Suggestions allow the entire community to give input on an idea. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to start listening to some members of the community over everyone else, so I'm going to have to say no to that group chat unless an SA says otherwise.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-19-2021, 12:28 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:23 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 11:42 AM)Pollux Wrote: We'll do bank heists after the anime update Arny has been working on.

You can make a suggestion as long as it's not an unwanted suggestion (as defined in the guidelines) or a recent duplicate. Suggestions allow the entire community to give input on an idea. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to start listening to some members of the community over everyone else, so I'm going to have to say no to that group chat unless an SA says otherwise.

what community member is making these ideas???? I’ve replied to u like 10 times SHOWING A POLL. The community HAS SPOKEN! Sounds like your the one overruling everything by not listening and changing these shit guns and Kevlar updates lmao
(01-19-2021, 09:53 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 07:26 AM)Kpred Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 12:30 AM)RoCKy Wrote: I agree in many parts to Pollux's statements. 

Something we must mention here is that the players are the ones who should make a better athmosphere on the server. We got so much content, many nice and funny players, etc. 
Some players don’t understand that it can be so funny actually on the server when you just roleplay with your friends. Maybe try out something new. We are a Roleplay-Server and thats what we should be happy of actually. Being able to be someone else and trying to roleplay with your own character. Not just shoot every single person down you see jaywalking or whatever. 

I have experienced so many situations where new content was never needed. We actually have everything we need to roleplay. Of course new stuff will keep us hyped. But let’s try to actually roleplay and have fun. I think that would be a good idea.

^Sounds strange to aggressiveRP players probably but it’s true. Try to actually roleplay as mafia or something. —> Thats what I call AggressiveRP. All the other stuff is just shooting down other players to have nice stats and because it makes fun maybe. However, this is not a DarkRP server or a Team Deathmatch server.

I don’t know where to start but I think you should maybe consider the fact your idea of fun doesn’t necessarily match that of others? Approaching this from a very anti-aggressive RP prospective like you seem to have, doesn’t mean people cannot voice their concerns about the updates to guns or Kevlar for example. It also doesn’t mean they gun down everyone they see ‘jaywalking or whatever’.

Whether you like it or not, AgressiveRP is what most players get enjoyment out of. Just because your opinion of ideal AggressiveRP is playing as Mafia, doesn’t make any other form ‘shooting down other players to have nice stats’. The majority of good RP’s I have witnessed on the server that aren’t purely there for the RP points are ones that do generally involve aggressive aspects.

This might be a viewpoint from FL in the past, and don’t take it the wrong way but it’s generally always been the same, Agressive RP doesn’t equal bad role play or less server friendly. It generally just means you can’t aim and are annoyed about people killing you.

As for the other parts of the thread mentioned, I do believe a different map will be better, as will reverting the Kevlar changes.  I preferred the old guns but they did have their flaws but you can’t please everyone.

People aren't anti aggRP, they're just against the people who treat the server as a TDM because it comes at the cost of ruining the fun of everyone else on the server. It has become a lot worse than what I remember years back and likely different than what you remember too. It also doesn't help that a lot of those people tend to be extremely toxic. I believe that is what Rocky is against, not just all aggRP in general.

That's a big assumption you've made there. 

Many a time people have been against aggressive RP. Some people spend their entire time of FL without touching a weapon and while this is usually out of choice there are numerous occasions, as KPred has said, that players attempt to be aggressive, get killed and then end up moaning about the aggressive roleplay. Like it or not but aggressive situations are a part of life and, for the majority of people, an unwanted part of life. No one goes outside expecting to be robbed, extorted, or killed.

The server gives players the option to use weapons and as long as it's within the scope of the server rules a player can use them how ever they please to as much dismay to others on the server. Now, is this wrong? According to the rules set out by the staff, no, it's not.

(01-19-2021, 12:30 AM)RoCKy Wrote: All the other stuff is just shooting down other players to have nice stats and because it makes fun maybe. However, this is not a DarkRP server or a Team Deathmatch server.

This is also not a passiveRP server. If you're against people using weapons, it'll be best to find a server more accommodating to your playstyle.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Kpred
I never said that I am against people using weapons. I am just against the players who kill anyone for an unbelievable reason. I like playing AggressiveRP and basing and doing all that stuff.
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(01-19-2021, 01:54 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I never said that I am against people using weapons. I am just against the players who kill anyone for an unbelievable reason. I like playing AggressiveRP and basing and doing all that stuff.

ok make a PR and report them for RDM  Devil
the lack of clarity from the devs is the problem. we have no clue what they're working on so there is nothing to be excited about on the server. the whole team is just up in arms IMO. server is slowly starting to die again and lots of old players are leaving because of the lack of clarity.