T3
Reported User(s): T3

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:579103412

Date & Time (GMT): 7/1/21 @ 06:21 GMT

Summary of the incident
the officer was arresting me for having a firearm (pistol in a holster) my buddy who is "basing" with me went across the road and shot an officer dead. then came up to me and spoke, next thing I know I get shot in the face whilst unarmed by a swat officer, who failed to even attempt to detain the shooter (who had put his gun away at that time). so basically RDMING me and missing lethal force on the other user. also was power gaming by stating my gun was loaded. did not even do any /me(s) to check if it was loaded or not.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31QZf2ByF5w
Just want to add the time is now 07:48 i just joined the server. pulled my camera out and got cuffed for looking at a nexus wall. the reported user from above power gamed again saying I had taken a photo of the nexus. even after I had roleplayed with /me's and /it's
I have now been harassed by the 2 users in that video as well as (SUPER MARIO FAN 40). they were police and spamming sirens and the horn next to me then harassed me for info on someone I don't even know, I ignored them. they switched to rebel then took me, hostage. demanded 20K then 2k then shoved me in a room (keep in mind there are no cops)
APPROVED

-Removed by Steven8ken