Statue Bug
Bug 
[Image: 20210110_023625.jpg?width=380&height=675][Image: 20210110_023640.jpg?width=380&height=675][Image: 20210110_023649.jpg]Title of Bug: Statue Bug

Description: 
A weird bug where I spawn in as a statue and have no items.

Evidence: 
I played yesterday for a few hours farmed for a bit, logged off for about 2 hours and came back and I was a statue with no animations and my HUD was automatically minimized, and the command /minhud has to be used each login to enable it (I've also never used that command before). My model is a low resolution dark gray statue with no animations, it has no ragdoll and switching jobs will respawn me at civilian spawn even if it is President or Police. I spawn with no items (Hands, Physgun, Toolgun, etc.) but I can equip weapons from my inventory. I can put on an outfit but if I get injured while wearing the outfit then when I respawn my dead body will "respawn" and become injured again which means it works almost like a voodoo doll where hitting the body or hitting me will damage me. I can use weapons, it is hard to see if I am holding a gun, but you can see if I hold melee weapons. I had someone arrest me and it changed my model to the prisoner model, and when I respawned I was still cuffed with the prisoner model, but when someone cuffed and uncuffed me I had all my items back (Physgun and stuff) but when I died again I lost everything again. Hunger also persists after death. There was also a weird thing where when I got ran over again after having the injured body voodoo thing I started dying after 30 seconds of respawning each time. The server was restarted two times and both times I joined back to the same glitch. I tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the server content packs. But neither of them worked. I was able to join single player and another server without the glitch occuring.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
Being stone man is pretty fun you should be stone while you can! But on server restart it should be fine.
Apparently this is an issue caused by some Steam error, meaning that there is nothing the Fearless development team can do to fix this other than wait for the devs over at Steam to fix it themselves.

So sit tight while Steam fixes this kind of cool yet annoying problem.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Fixed.
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]