abodi
Care to reupload the video abodi and not tamper with evidence, as your claim that the video was not yours have been proven false as it’s already been seen. I clearly remember u acc running up to my side dog joshz cuz I thought u was gonna back the rambo but acc u was unarmed and just stood next to him (bit wierd) when the rules state u shud act fearful if u r a citizen
(01-06-2021, 01:04 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: Care to reupload the video abodi and not tamper with evidence, as your claim that the video was not yours have been proven false as it’s already been seen. I clearly remember u acc running up to my side dog joshz cuz I thought u was gonna back the rambo but acc u was unarmed and just stood next to him (bit wierd) when the rules state u shud act fearful if u r a citizen

Man it wasn't me that deleted it the website deleted it

+
I don't have the video anymore

And logs can show every thing and were I stood bus station till the sru was killed and there wasn't any more shootings i came up so stop liying and trying to ban me or blacklist me because u broke the rules
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(01-06-2021, 01:09 AM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 01:04 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: Care to reupload the video abodi and not tamper with evidence, as your claim that the video was not yours have been proven false as it’s already been seen. I clearly remember u acc running up to my side dog joshz cuz I thought u was gonna back the rambo but acc u was unarmed and just stood next to him (bit wierd) when the rules state u shud act fearful if u r a citizen

Man it wasn't me that deleted it the website deleted it

+
I don't have the video anymore

And logs can show every thing and were I stood bus station till the sru was killed and there wasn't any more shootings i came up so stop liying and trying to ban me or blacklist me because u broke the rules

Ok explain why the ‘website’ would conviently delete the video (couple hours after me making this PR) yet another video of me shooting an SRU (the one that got me blacklisted) both videos posted on the same day, has not been deleted...
If u are soo sure that i broke the rule why didn't record me ? or it just came up ?

Your admin friends won't help u and without a vaild video this PR is denied in 24 hours (now 22 Hours) and PRs policy

3 - Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

No solid evidence in this PR
I don't know what video ur talking about

I can't defend myself i don't know what is he talking about

Try to find a video and then this PR can contiune
Uhm I mean you’ve sorted dropped yourself in it. Steven literally said he saw the video YOU uploaded and now your saying you don’t own it/the website deleted it. I hope necessary action is taken as you are lying in the courthouse, which can lead to a three month suspension from the forums; you are tampering with evidence and lying in your story to cover your tracks. Quite the unnecessary young padawan
Man I told u how can i defend my self without me seeing a video ur link is broken i don't care if even divey saw the video

I abodigamer Haven't seen the video im just answering on what i think is this PR is on THANK YOU AND FIND A VIDEO I CAN DEFEND MY SELF ON

+

My record of PRs shows that i would never lie in the courthouse u are a desperate man trying to get revenge of a man that blacklisted u
To make it easy abodi here is a link to the pr the video is from : https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97481

I copied the same link u out in the evidence

The video is gone

U deleted the video ?????
Just to clear things up the TOS of streamable the website the video was uploaded in that i haven't seen

[Image: 3e139d7d060bc60a7a8c2171fd83a71c.png]
We are on two different wave lengths imma just leave this one for the admins to look at
I Haven't seen the video

PR IS INVALID