In-Class
So what's one or more of the strangest/ most stupid things you've ever done in class? (if you go to school) ... (-or work for that matter..)
I'll start: Well the teacher was writing an illustration of the word "variable". When she was done, i said "that was a confusing mathematical illustration of the word variable". And then Everyone turned around and stared at me without saying anything xD
It was in 4th grade i think, i didnt make mah math homework, so when we showed what we had made, i asked if i could go on toilet xD
Then my teacher ask'd: Why? You havent done your homework? And then i was looking around in my math book and saying 'Uhm.. Hmm.. Nope.' while i was searching for the math(that i havent made). So then my whole class got rofl, and i went to the toilet! xP
Ahha lol, Horny!!! xD
Since i live in Norway, I'm far smarter than the people in my class when it comes to English. We had english class, so everyone had to ask the teacher an english question each. Everyone juts said "how old are you" and "where do you live" and "whats your name" etc. Then when it was my turn, i said fast & loud "what do you think about the relationship to the nature in our society today?". I sat most behind in the room, so EVERYONE turned around at the SAME time, and you could just hear this "shoush!" sound of everyone turning around, and they just stared at me for like five seconds and not saying anything. And my friend was like *Cough* *Cough* xD i ROFLMFAO'D XD
Did I miss the funny thing about those two stories or...?

Idk about you but I guess there are plenty funny stories so I will just pick one which happened in winter.

Our classroom is open to a little road which goes past the school which is mainly for bicycles and stuff, well as I said it was winter and there was plenty of snow. Me and a friend where outside the classroom and chillin' there when we saw a guy who was like 40 years ol on a bycicle...

As we were kind of hidden behind some bushes he didn't see us so we decided to hit him with some snowballs, I got mine ready and we were waiting for him to pass by, before I threw I said just out of fun "10 points for his head" and then we both threw.

Well guess what, I did hit him directly into the face so he kinda fell Cheese which was pretty epic, we both did hit it off into our classroom and hid somewhere in the school.

Now the funny part:

As we were already hidden somewhere our mates were still in the classroom and I guess some didn't get what happened, well the door to the classroom was open so he ran in, slipped and fell AGAIN in the classroom in front of 20 people who started laughing at him. He then started raging like "I will go to your director, tell me the names..." and blablabla, well nothing happened but everybody lol'd.
Dare to think!
I was in class and had 2 rubberbands
As I was bored I tied the rubber bands together folded the papers as much as I could do then wrapped it around plastic.
Whilst doing this the rest of the class was reading silently
I pulled the rubberband as far as possible and shot the paper.
It flew across the classroom like VERY fast and hit this guy right in his face and you heard a loud SNAP and then AW FUCK !
I was lolling so badly but tried to be quiet behind my sweater
the teacher just pointed at the door and I had to go <.<

AND

It were exams and I was just doing my exam and suddenly a teacher yells
HEY !
and I yelled back
Hedde gy geld bej ?
I had to lol but the teacher came to me to yell at me <.<
(You'll only understand if you watch New Kids in Dutch)
-Signature removed-
I got one more! xD

- It was for a month ago or something, me and my friend was on the way to the 2th floor on my school to the computer room (We had math or something), then this guy came, a high hardcore and bold man, with big ass shoes(You know the type:3), then me and my friend both went quite, then the man went up the stairs, he wanted to be cool so he took 3steps at a time up the stairs, then when he got up the first 3 steps he fell and said a realy wierd sound xD
Me and my friend didnt want to laugh but it was so freaking funny so when he was gone, we laughed so hard that we both began to cry! x'D..
One of mine was me and 5 other mates bought 8 stink bombs each and ran around school throwing them in classroom (cams around school had malfunctioned) then the fire bell went 5 mins after we was done and we was told a sink bomb was found on fire me and all my mates burst into laughter and was all sent to a D.T (Detention) we was sitting there writing out lines as a punishment when my mates found his last one and set it off in the D.T We was all home until one of us said who it was Tounge Kinda stupid idea to do but couldn't think of another one :S
Lawl funny stories xD
A guy fell asleep in class, then another one went over with water-proof marker, and drawed a big black curly mustache in his face xD
The surprising thing is that he woke up, but didnt notice that he had drawed in his face, so he walked around without knowing a shit about it xD
Then he even took a pic of it and posted on Facebook xD