Violet kittie
In the rules that I was sent to by steven in the second UBR, it says that I have to be able to respond once before it is closed. I don't believe I broke the rules by the stuff I was saying in the server and did not continue FailRP OOC as it is OOC and also didn't continue saying anything at all OOC after I was kicked and didn't swear after I was warned. I said a few things in advert and broadcast but this was all In-character so I didn't believe there would be a problem but again, once I was shadow demoted, I no longer continued.

As for when I got banned, I forgot once after being told to add cover to a keypad inside the nexus that was on a stairway, one of the keypads was technically covered by the wall that was already there but the other was in a tight stairwell and cover would have been hard to add but yes, I did simply forget to add a single prop but I am not used to that being a thing.

The above could have been explained in the UBR instead of here but as you broke Rule 8, I couldn't which is why I made this Staff Report.

Messages In This Thread
Violet kittie - by PUSSYKI - 12-26-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Violet kittie - by Violet DE Kittie - 12-27-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Violet kittie - by PUSSYKI - 12-27-2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Violet kittie - by Tomo - 01-27-2021, 07:41 PM