Robocop
Reported User(s): Robocop

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80752530

Date & Time (GMT): 25/12/20 @ 20:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
Breaking rule 9.4 
Nexus defenses are only permitted on the inside of the building and there must be an area to allow for the Nexus Desk Secretary to do their job.

Putting nexus defenses

Evidence
https://streamable.com/1b64aj
yeah I did it, but in my defence the server was a bit mad with 5+ people just shooting cops / raiding nexus / cop spawn over and over was the only way to play cop without being gunned down from spawn.
Abodi naturally decided this rulebreak was of paramount importance given the circumstances and rushed in to save the server from ruin by making this pr.
you broke the rule nothing will change that
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(12-25-2020, 09:08 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: you broke the rule nothing will change that
i thought the "yeah i did it" would make it fairly obvious I agree. But its a shit rule and you know it so why you feel the need to be a bit of a grass and run to the staff with petty PRs like this is between yourself and your therapist. But yeah nice one the server will be infinitely better for it and this is a massive win.
Approved,

No punishment will be issued just a small warning. Just make sure you have read all the rules to prevent situations like this in the future. Have a nice night.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)