Reported User(s): Fry, Moomin, Durk Banks

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59638592

Date & Time (GMT): 17/12/20 @ 2:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
SteamIDs:

Fry: STEAM_0:1:59638592

Moomin: STEAM_0:0:70684154

Durk Banks: STEAM_0:1:82811152

Users on multiple instances prop pushed my vehicle, completely destroying it and killing multiple people in the process, as well as ran in front of my car several times asking for a ride, and when I refused, they would shoot out my tires, and prop push my car. They prop pushed my car multiple times, to the point where it's just annoying as it's everytime I have to drive into the city.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty5uoiMaZ0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLSUyr8-VSY
Hello

Thanks for making this PR it is now in review.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Admin clearly already saw me and I have been dealt with, Fry also did nothing wrong?
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
(12-17-2020, 09:06 PM)Moomin Wrote: Admin clearly already saw me and I have been dealt with, Fry also did nothing wrong?

Thanks for the reply,

What admin dealt with this situation already ingame?
Fearless Veteran 8^)
I just wanted a ride, I didn't do nuthin wrong
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
(12-17-2020, 09:06 PM)Moomin Wrote: Admin clearly already saw me and I have been dealt with, Fry also did nothing wrong?
So he saw you the second time when you killed 3+ people? I find that doubtful, especially considering your current ban is for FailRp.  As for fry, in my opinion he broke failrp multiple times as he kept running out in front of a moving vehicle on purpose. If the reviewing staff member believes he didn’t do anything against the rules, then so be it.
APPROVED

-Fry will receive no punishment

-Moomins Ban has been extended by 2 days for Prop Pushing 

-Durk Banks will receive a 1-hour weapons blacklist due to Rule 3.1a

Thanks for making this PR,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)