Strike10
Reported User(s): Strike10

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Date & Time (GMT): 13/12/2020 @ 20:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
Here I was playing the video game, I walk into slums and I am told I am being mugged, I responded saying how do I give money being a new player I did not know, and he was telling me to give him 2k. I thought the maximum for a mugging was 500, (which someone else verified after in chat when I asked) and he killed me for refusing to give him the 2k. So this is "Backseat admin" because he is trying to check if I know the rules so he can scam me? as well as RDM because he just killed me because I wouldn't be a victim to his blatant abuse of the rules.

Evidence
Below is an image of him even admitting he was "trying to check how dumb i was" meaning he knew he was breaking the rules...

https://prnt.sc/w1wzsy
Hello Mr. Blender,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.

This should take no more than 48 hours.
*posting on behalf of Strike10 because his forum account is broken or something*

You walked right into my house and I responded by mugging you. I highly doubt that you don't know how to pay someone, you know that the maximum is 500, you know what backseat administrating is, but you don't know that "/pay" is used to pay someone???

When I started to mug you, I said: "Drop 500 now or die." You said you didn't know how to pay someone so I told you to write "/pay 500" in chat. Then a little bit after I said "Give me 2000". I told you many times to drop 500 and you kept delaying the time like crazy. My friend said to pay me the money in 5 seconds or die and he counted down until zero when we killed you. You had an extremely long time to pay me and I even told you exactly how to do it but you kept delaying the time and refused so we killed you.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
I can confirm I did not know how to pay and I only knew what backseat admin was because I was told in discord afterwards. Also I do not remember any of this count down I should hope you have some proof of it happening to back up the claims? - Even if that was true Strike10 has still blatantly tried to abuse a new player and recieve 2k from mugging so this "defence" falls flat imo
*again posting on behalf of Stike10*

So you know what backseat administrating is, you know RDM, but you don't know how to give someone $500 bucks. You have no real evidence that I even robbed you. But I admitted, I told you probably 10 times to "Drop $500!" but you didn't listen, you asked: "I'm very new so tell me how I drop money?" I told you "Look at me and do /Pay $500. I still didn't receive any money. Then while I'm talking to you my friend Marve says "Police downstairs, police downstairs!" and Marve does a countdown because we didn't have all the time in the world. That's when I said "drop $2k then", then I shot you. It wasn't even me that killed you, it was Marve. I've said enough and will not answer anymore unless I have to.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
Already explained I was told by a friend what backseat administrating is, I know RDM because all of my GMOD hours are spent in TTT - I did not know how to pay someone - You have also accused me of DA without any proof at all over this which is just a disgusting attitude to have towards new players.
After further review,

I find the prosecutions claims to be verifiable. However, due to the diminutiveness of the offense, no administrative action will be taken at this time.

Approved.