Jordy
Reported User(s): Jordy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88928338

Date & Time (GMT): 10/12/20 @ 15:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was going to the farms in order to visit some of my friends who were on at that time.
Jordy seems to be inside and asks me to leave the area. I got rude and asked him why.

That resulted in him using the breach to open the gate.
I jumped into my car and started to back off and when I gained some speed I could notice he attempted to talk, but it was unclear what I said.

He decided to shoot me straight down due to the reason for failing to follow orders and insult. (Most likely, but cant be concluded)

This is breakage of rules: 
3.1a Violence should always be the last option  

6.8 As an officer, do not shoot vehicles unless lives are at risk, hot pursuit should be the first option.

Evidence
Hi I shouted at you with a weapon out, to get out the car you failed to comply also after leaving plus you were insulting me.

I went to disable your vehicle and killed you by accident however I thought the update would allow me to disable it without you taking damage.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Hi There Zona,

I will be reviewing your Player Report on Jordy.

As clearly seen in the video Jordy killed you when you were driving away in your vehicle with no instructions given; therefore this IS RDM.

Jordy will receive a Blacklist from SRU for 2 hours along with a weapons blacklist for 2 hours as well.

Thank you.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Closed & Moved
Fearless Veteran 8^)