The FearlessRP Cheatsheet! (Guide)
(12-10-2020, 12:25 AM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 12:06 AM)Pollux Wrote: 24. Trying to use DirBuster on an empty site without using a VPN

25. DirBuster not being blocked by default
26. Finally learning to check access_log

you ran dirbuster on an empty site and found an unused screengrab interface like wow good job  [Image: clap-emoji-by-twitter.png]
not like we knew about access log miles before because it's literally in the sites config files and was the first thing set up.

[Image: 5b1ca404db9a71620e8fd08d1822937f.jpg]
(12-10-2020, 12:37 AM)Arny Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 12:25 AM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-10-2020, 12:06 AM)Pollux Wrote: 24. Trying to use DirBuster on an empty site without using a VPN

25. DirBuster not being blocked by default
26. Finally learning to check access_log

you ran dirbuster on an empty site and found an unused screengrab interface like wow good job  [Image: clap-emoji-by-twitter.png]
not like we knew about access log miles before because it's literally in the sites config files and was the first thing set up.

[Image: 5b1ca404db9a71620e8fd08d1822937f.jpg]

Bro we get it, you don't need to flex that the access.log file is default.
"we knew about access log miles before" this guy develops bro.
Tip 27 (Advanced)

Firstly great thread Cygnus but I do feel like you missed one absolutely vital tip if you want to have any success doing whatever you want and that is of course befriending staff, this will basically make it so you are not only untouchable but also infallible. How you go about this will depend on your activity level but a great place to start is by joining a staff members clan and absolutely sweating them as much as possible.

Please don't waste your time trying to befriend staff such as Haarek however, you really want value for money so be sure to pick wisely! I personally recommend Snowflame or Violet as they will quite happily misinterpret information, make up facts or just deploy simple tunnel vision to get themselves and their mates out of a sticky one! (Don't forget, even if they do have to punish you it'll be for a fraction of what anyone else would get).

Tip 28 (Not needed if you complete tip 27, you will never face scrutiny).

Staff have literally no way of verifying what is said in sits as they rely on primitive logs so don't be afraid of lying in a sit, there is rarely a difference in punishment if you confess or lie. And at least when you fabricate a totally false version of events the other person has to prove it with a video.
(12-10-2020, 12:57 PM)Apexius Keksius Wrote: Tip 27 (Advanced)

Firstly great thread Cygnus but I do feel like you missed one absolutely vital tip if you want to have any success doing whatever you want and that is of course befriending staff, this will basically make it so you are not only untouchable but also infallible. How you go about this will depend on your activity level but a great place to start is by joining a staff members clan and absolutely sweating them as much as possible.

Please don't waste your time trying to befriend staff such as Haarek however, you really want value for money so be sure to pick wisely! I personally recommend Snowflame or Violet as they will quite happily misinterpret information, make up facts or just deploy simple tunnel vision to get themselves and their mates out of a sticky one! (Don't forget, even if they do have to punish you it'll be for a fraction of what anyone else would get).

Tip 28 (Not needed if you complete tip 27, you will never face scrutiny).

Staff have literally no way of verifying what is said in sits as they rely on primitive logs so don't be afraid of lying in a sit, there is rarely a difference in punishment if you confess or lie. And at least when you fabricate a totally false version of events the other person has to prove it with a video.

Thank you for these! I remember thinking about the befriending staff, but forgot about it whilst writing a different tip Sad
Tip 28 is pretty good though, as I think I said the only evidence that ever exists is recordings, so make sure that you're the one with the good recording! It's very easy to edit footage, and there's even a way you can hide Discord chats if you're metagaming.
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Apexius Keksius
Where's my shout out?
(12-10-2020, 02:01 PM)BoJack Wrote: Where's my shout out?

sorry, ur a no namer
Whyyyyyyy?
(12-10-2020, 11:37 PM)SnowFlame Wrote: Whyyyyyyy?
because it didn't seem fair to let 2% of the server use and repeat these same top gamer tips over and over. Equity tings.
(12-10-2020, 11:37 PM)SnowFlame Wrote: Whyyyyyyy?

[Image: T4.png]
Added more tips!
The following 1 user Likes Cygnus's post:
  • Apexius Keksius