Jordy
Hey Jordy,

I was watching the whole incident from when the rebel ran into jails unarmed, from the very last second you shot him standing still in the bottom of the stairs. You shot him several times while he was running away and made no attempt to stop him other than pulling out a shotgun.

When you were in the bottom of the stairs of jails after he had run around near the prison cells he was standing practically still and then you decided to shoot him in the face with a shotgun rather than taze or cuff him. For me to accept this unblacklist appeal you'll have to convince me that was your last option. I think you'll have a very hard time doing so but I'll keep an open mind.

As for the 'targeting', if your group feels I have been persistently watching their actions the past days - you can rest assured I definitely have. I do that for all players who I suspect have a tendency to break the rules more frequently than others. This has nothing to do with your opinions on any updates.

Furthermore, unfortunately there is no other admin that can review this case as they did not witness it. But I will be sure to discuss this case with another member of the staff team after your final reply and before concluding the case.

Regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

Messages In This Thread
Jordy - by Jordy - 12-09-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Jordy - by Haarek - 12-09-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: Jordy - by Jordy - 12-09-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Jordy - by Haarek - 12-09-2020, 10:13 PM