Poll: old or new weps
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
old
71.43%
45 71.43%
new
28.57%
18 28.57%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] Old or new weapons
Its obvious those who want the old weapons back are the ones dying from the new weapons cause they dont know how to use it after seeing the voting results.
The new weapons give an opportunity to shift the balance of Arg RP. I have not played FL in one year and dont plan to do so. But from my experience with the old weapons, they were very unrealistic and did not meet the standards for Arg RP.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(12-12-2020, 03:16 PM)Qannter Wrote:
Its obvious those who want the old weapons back are the ones dying from the new weapons cause they dont know how to use it after seeing the voting results.
The new weapons give an opportunity to shift the balance of Arg RP. I have not played FL in one year and dont plan to do so. But from my experience with the old weapons, they were very unrealistic and did not meet the standards for Arg RP.
?

We all literally top frag with the new weapons lmao just now we drop people in 1/2 bullets than what it was before.

The new weapons just increase now the luck for new players to kill someone as if they get a lucky headshot they're going to kill you with some guns, instantly.

And lmao fuck off with 'unrealistic' love to see your excuses for cars magically spawning in, being able to run around and heal yourself, bunny-hopping, holding in some instances thousands of mags on your person, crashing into multiple cars and not having a dent. I can go on.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Steven8ken
(12-12-2020, 04:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
?

We all literally top frag with the new weapons lmao just now we drop people in 1/2 bullets than what it was before.

The new weapons just increase now the luck for new players to kill someone as if they get a lucky headshot they're going to kill you with some guns, instantly.

And lmao fuck off with 'unrealistic' love to see your excuses for cars magically spawning in, being able to run around and heal yourself, bunny-hopping, holding in some instances thousands of mags on your person, crashing into multiple cars and not having a dent. I can go on.

lmao pissed myself on the last paragraph Tounge
(12-12-2020, 04:53 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 04:03 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
?

lmao pissed myself on the last paragraph Tounge

What parts of the old weapons were unrealistic?

ur opinion doesn't matter then
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Slaint
Community has spoken, change weapon damage or revert to old guns. Anyone who voted No give a reason or I’ll just assume it’s cuz ur an arselick cuz some names who I haven’t even see on the server lmao or even use the weapons that often
(12-15-2020, 11:18 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: Community has spoken, change weapon damage or revert to old guns. Anyone who voted No give a reason or I’ll just assume it’s cuz ur an arselick cuz some names who I haven’t even see on the server lmao or even use the weapons that often

NO.
(12-16-2020, 05:35 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 11:18 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: Community has spoken, change weapon damage or revert to old guns. Anyone who voted No give a reason or I’ll just assume it’s cuz ur an arselick cuz some names who I haven’t even see on the server lmao or even use the weapons that often

NO.

Bro why do u even care? U dont play on the server? u just talk on the forums and place 'News'....
played with the old guns, played with the new guns
speaking as someone who is just plain terrible at shooting, even I prefer the old guns

heck realism, we're semi-serious for a good reason. we play to have fun not to be in real life

EDIT:
there's good passiverp opportunities on this server, so now lets bring back the good aggrp yis?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Jordy
correct me if I'm wrong. but the old weapon system was something like default dark rp weapons?