where is aggressiveRP
Where is aggressiveRP overhaul? Who asked for a vending machine overhaul? Is development time being wasted? Is aggressiveRP cared for? When will an aggressiveRP overhaul be out? Will there every be an aggressiveRP overhaul? I am a veteran with 1.6k hours, desperately asking for an aggressiveRP overhaul. These questions keep me up at night. Do they keep you up at night? Do you also want an aggressiveRP overhaul? Comment below.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, EAGLE:)
Closed.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 4 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Wolven, EAGLE:), Julern, Idea
This should be in the suggestion area, not discussions.

Declined.
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven
The following 1 user Likes BoJack's post:
  • Lewwings
It needs doing and needs doing fast so whatever else your doing stop it load of shite that no one wants Aggressive RP overhaul needs doing it’s ridiculous how the current guns are
The new guns are very good, I've been killing so many people and carrying the team usually.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(12-08-2020, 05:04 PM)Strike10 Wrote: The new guns are very good, I've been killing so many people and carrying the team usually.

didnt ask but old ones are better anyway
(12-08-2020, 05:06 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 05:04 PM)Strike10 Wrote: The new guns are very good, I've been killing so many people and carrying the team usually.

didnt ask but old ones are better anyway
I always died with the old ones, I think it was because they're outdated.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
We'll start work on vending machines V3 as a priority, it must be extremely popular considering you guys won't shut up about it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Where is aggressiveRP?

It’s easy to spot when you have a BMW racing around the city looking for anyone and everyone to kill under the scope of the rules.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, BoJack, ART, Kappatalist