Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
(12-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Pollux Wrote: I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

I've taken a look at the logs and I can't find what you're trying to claim I did, I didn't speak in OOC much at all on both the 6th and 7th (36 msgs to be exact on both days unless I'm missing something here).

Stop acting like you run FL. When-ever anyone has an opinion like removing Stormfox, changing to old weapons you always run the narrative of 'it won't happen' flexing you're a developer. 
And I don't want you to say shit as you're not the owner, I am wanting Divey to state what he wants rather than you molding FL to what you want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP) - by Jimmy The - 12-08-2020, 01:12 PM