DVN
Reported User(s): DVN

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:79053468

Date & Time (GMT): 30/11/20 @ 12GMT GMT

Summary of the incident

Plagiarism

5e

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Evidence
- Although DVN was on my ignore list beforehand, after viewing this thread. I've noticed he copy and pasted an image I made for my news threads.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97111

This is the news thread he copied from:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96472

DVN never asked permission before reprinting my material. Therefore the post he made is subjected to be removed according to the rule book
Please edit the body of your report, I cannot see it.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-07-2020, 09:30 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Please edit the body of your report, I cannot see it.

Its cause you have dark mode on. anyways. Updated.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Your text is BLACK.

It has still not been updated, I will handle this case later today by having to alter it myself.

Thanks.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hi Qannter,

I copy and pasted the image that Arny posted as a reply in the thread. I wasn't actually aware you created this, but I have removed it from the post now to respect the fact you don't want it to be shared by me.

If I need to be warned or the post still needs to be removed I can accept that decision.

I would, however, like to refer you to Forum Rule 5g: "Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Users should not post a lot of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Users should not use excessive profanity or CAPS LOCK in topic titles, threads or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned."

You have edited text to be different colours in your report, as identified by Dragnort.

If I receive a warning, I'd hope that Qannter is appropriately punished too for breaking this above rule.
(12-07-2020, 10:01 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Your text is BLACK.

It has still not been updated, I will handle this case later today by having to alter it myself.

Thanks.

No worries,
Change to normal mode lol, black text blends in the background with dark mode, if i change text to white, then i won't be able to see it.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
I have now altered your text after seeing it breaks and because frankly had nothing to do with “Dark Mode”

That aside I’m going to Approve this PR however no punishment will be issued as I 100% believe that DVN was not trying to re-use your own images for his personal gain and I know the comment regarding Arny who first posted was true as DVN then later edited it.

This was a mere discussion revolving around you which I believe does not warrant a punishment but I will speak to the accused privately regarding this.

NO PUNISHMENT ISSUED
APPROVED

-Removed by Steven8ken