L Y N C H Y
Reported User(s): L Y N C H Y

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

Date & Time (GMT): 6/12/20 @ 02:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Following about an hour or so of constant harassment, FailRP, OOC insults, and horn spam by L Y N C H Y and jOsHZ, L Y N C H Y elected to randomly mow me down as I was standing at my keypad waiting for them to leave so that they wouldn't immediately drive through our gate. In the video provided, I can be observed walking away from our keypad towards one of our other group members behind me when L Y N C H Y ran around from the other side of the vehicle he was in and sprayed me down from behind only to give the reason of "he was in the way" to the player recording.

Also, apologies if the time is slightly incorrect, I took a screenshot of the console to verify who had killed me and Steam isn't giving me the correct time it was taken. It was about 02:30-02:45 GMT, though.

Evidence

The incident occurs at roughly 20 seconds in.
Hello Mr. monk,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.
I don’t see any rule breaks I’m in bed right now and will respond properly in a bit but it was a raid, we got shot at the gate as you can see in the video I don’t see anything here that I did wrong
From my views, this video does not prove anything it shows me killing a guy but doesnt show any build up as to why i killed him, and then it shows us getting shot at, so we raid and i dont see anymore than this
Oh yeah? What was the build up then? Because in the video you literally yell “he was in the way!” immediately after the fact. The video clearly shows you running up to me as I’m walking away from the gate and shooting me with no commands or anything given to suggest it was because I broke FearRP or something. So if you had a valid reason to kill me, what was it? I definitely didn’t have a gun and I definitely wasn’t saying anything to you. And provoking someone into shooting at you by RDMing someone is hardly a valid reason to raid itself.

Either way, here’s some more evidence of you and jOsHZ shooting Wizz in the back a few moments later as he was complying with opening the gate for you under FearRP. 

You can definitely see that there’s zero build up to this killing and that you shot and killed an unarmed farmer for calling you a goofball after you were being a goofball. For staff, this incident occurred at the end of their “raid” as they were trying to leave after not finding anything. Feel free to interpret that fact as a breach of rule 7.5 but the evidence is of course more geared towards their RDM.
If anything thats Failure to value your life on your behalf you have 2 people aiming guns at you we told you multiple orders and you decide to call us names, your lifes in danger to big VSS`s pointing at your head you had no care for your life whatsoever playing so recklessly will end your life and it did.
After further review,

We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions.

For future reference, Lynchy. Violence is always going to be the last option. Killing someone under the grounds that they insulted you (Unless RP'd) would not warrant a lethal act of violence.

Approved.