Reported User(s): Julern hellcase.com

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

Date & Time (GMT): 5/12/20 @ 22:39 GMT

Summary of the incident
Rdming like crazy

Evidence
https://streamable.com/kbp0rh
Hello Mr. @abodi_2003_ksa,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.
This was no RDM at all, these corleones killed my friend about 2 min earlier and i saw them running around so i decided to take my revenge, before this they also shot me a couple of times which lead me to killing them. Please do not post reports when you have no idea what the story behind is.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(12-05-2020, 10:46 PM)Julern Wrote: This was no RDM at all, these corleones killed my friend about 2 min earlier and i saw them running around so i decided to take my revenge, before this they also shot me a couple of times which lead me to killing them. Please do not post reports when you have no idea what the story behind is.
u just respawned xD
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(12-05-2020, 10:49 PM)abodi_2003_ksa Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 10:46 PM)Julern Wrote: This was no RDM at all, these corleones killed my friend about 2 min earlier and i saw them running around so i decided to take my revenge, before this they also shot me a couple of times which lead me to killing them. Please do not post reports when you have no idea what the story behind is.
u just respawned xD
No, another lie.
(12-05-2020, 11:11 PM)Julern Wrote:
u just respawned xD
No, another lie.
U know that there is logs and they will check BTW Snow respawned u <3 + im 99% sure u broke NLR
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(12-05-2020, 11:23 PM)abodi_2003_ksa Wrote:
(12-05-2020, 11:11 PM)Julern Wrote:
u just respawned xD
No, another lie.
U know that there is logs and they will check BTW Snow respawned u <3 + im 99% sure u broke NLR
broke NLR? i never died at nexus, neither did i die by the corleones.
After further review,

We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions.

For future reference, Julern. Regardless if your statements are true or false, a lot can happen in two minutes. You taking action after the math (while in the city) is what you did incorrectly here.

Approved.