imsoscaredisitinaswatvanallday
Reported User(s): imsoscaredisitinaswatvanallday

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 5/12/20 @ 03:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
imsoscared hopped the gate of my property using his car while his job title was unemployed and proceeded to place down farming plots. Upon confrontation he kept his hands up as I called the cops until I opened the gate where he pulled his gun without even looking at me to confirm if I had a weapon pointed at him or not (while I was looking in his direction and behind him). I know that's a grey area in terms of fear RP but I think he falls in the wrong. I also don't believe it's proper RP to go placing your farming props inside someone else's location.

Evidence
Video:

You can see his job title and everything here.
Hello Mr. Memeimrich,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.
Hello, I am a part of a member for this organization and I have more video evidence.
This guy kept coming back, and in this case he was ignoring FearRP, and not complying. I should mention this is also his third time coming back in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GCFf4Aj_uY
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
-Not Involved- (WARNED)
You said you witnessed the events. We never saw you and considering you weren't even on the server in the first video I'm assuming you're lying and your lies are irrelevant to the player report at hand regardless. Please refrain from posting if you're not involved with the situation.
(12-05-2020, 10:18 PM)Memeimrich Wrote: You said you witnessed the events. We never saw you and considering you weren't even on the server in the first video I'm assuming you're lying and your lies are irrelevant to the player report at hand regardless. Please refrain from posting if you're not involved with the situation.

I was well hidden and also watching on discord Smile
Interesting you say you were on the server.
Here is a screenshot of your recent STEAM names taken today:
[Image: UhtytWx.png]

Here is the scoreboard taken at the time of the first clip:
[Image: qhSRv3N.jpg]

Here is the scoreboard taken at the time of Wizz's clip:
[Image: ZEPgWEa.jpg]

I do not see your name or steam photo in any of these photos or videos leaving me to believe you're lying. I'm not sure why you would lie especially if you had nothing incriminating to lie about, but you still appear to have lied nonetheless. Are you attempting to lie at the request of JoshZ?
(12-05-2020, 11:01 PM)Memeimrich Wrote: Interesting you say you were on the server.
Here is a screenshot of your recent STEAM names taken today:
[Image: UhtytWx.png]

Here is the scoreboard taken at the time of the first clip:
[Image: qhSRv3N.jpg]

Here is the scoreboard taken at the time of Wizz's clip:
[Image: ZEPgWEa.jpg]

I do not see your name or steam photo in any of these photos or videos leaving me to believe you're lying. I'm not sure why you would lie especially if you had nothing incriminating to lie about, but you still appear to have lied nonetheless. Are you attempting to lie at the request of JoshZ?

Haven't asked anyone to do anything for me, where did I break a rule here still confused tbh.
After further review,

We have found your evidence to be verifiable. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as a result of these events. The accused player involved will be held accountable for his actions.

Approved.