Willem de Walrus
Reported User(s): Willem de Walrus

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120278589

Date & Time (GMT): 4/12/20 @ 00:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Rule 3.1, 7.4, and 7.5 violation by Willem de Walrus (STEAM_0:0:120278589) and imsoscaredisitinaswatvanallday (STEAM_0:1:57372971) and possibly alicia.miller0717 (STEAM_0:0:565961378). I can't quite remember if alicia was the third. The other two may be able to confirm. My group and I had just burgled a house and drove to the Small Compound to set up a base of operations, we were brought into a sit by the owner of the house who thought we had glitched in to steal their pots. When the staff saw and also successfully re-attempted the climb we did we were sent back to the small compound via teleport. Almost immediately after, some individuals are heard running on the other side of the stone wall as I put the last pot into the garage. The individuals then ran up an breached our gate and stormed the place with long arms, ultimately killing us as shown in video. We had never interacted with these individuals before and they had no way to know we had anything inside. They didn't take anything from the base (empty pots were the only things at the location, which they also did not know about.) and simply killed us and left with no further action.

Evidence
Apologies, strong language warning.

Photo evidence of "timeframe" between the teleport and the raid.
[Image: c9f7323d3e2123268947ec8f8e7307f4.png]
Logged information for deaths:
Memeimrich (STEAM_0:0:34525371) was killed by Willem de Walrus (STEAM_0:0:120278589) using Player [7][Willem de Walrus].
monk (STEAM_0:1:37833195) was killed by Willem de Walrus (STEAM_0:0:120278589) using Player [7][Willem de Walrus].
Hi there, considering I was with Willem at the point I will reply to this. You can see in the video yourself transporting weed pots out of the back of your truck. One of our guys saw your pots and called them out to us. Upon this we broke into your base. However I hope you can appreciate that even though you had weed pots etc. We didn't destroy anything inside your base and furthermore didn't take your pots. I'm a bit confused as to why this has been posted due to the fact that this was originally dealt with in-game by Bo Jack?
It was not dealt with in-game by Bo Jack. The weed was not visible unless you used third-person. And even then all you saw were empty pots. And, yes, you did destroy me and Skeeter Jones inside the base with your firearms. If you did indeed raid because of the pots, why did you not take them? We had no contraband spawned in. You literally raided just to kill us as I'm sure you did to many others judging by your amount of kills.

[Image: 9b7cea329495b69c39a2a92ac05d65f3.png]
(12-05-2020, 02:50 AM)Memeimrich Wrote: It was not dealt with in-game by Bo Jack. The weed was not visible unless you used third-person. And even then all you saw were empty pots. And, yes, you did destroy me and Skeeter Jones inside the base with your firearms. If you did indeed raid because of the pots, why did you not take them? We had no contraband spawned in. You literally raided just to kill us as I'm sure you did to many others judging by your amount of kills.

[Image: 9b7cea329495b69c39a2a92ac05d65f3.png]

Just because I have a high amount of kills doesn't judge whether or not I was randomly raiding people, I raided you cause I was the protector of the city almost like batman you could say. You had weed pots we saw it through the front gate quite simple. This will be my last reply on this matter due to the fact that admins have everything they need to see here. Have a blessed day.
Hello Mr. Memeimrich,

Thank you for posting this Player Report and bringing these concerns to light. Your case is now under review.
Hello,
I'd like to add that I did mention in-game that a person doesn't have to take or destroy your contraband in a raid, if they decide to leave it then count yourself lucky. I will also add that, I personally don't think your recording shows there perspective... I will request politely if any member of the crimson has a recording I would love to see it, if not then we will have to decide based on the facts we already know and the evidence submitted.
Thanks,
SnowFlame
After further review and collaboration with the team,

The claims you, Memeimrich, have brought about against Willem de Walrus have fallen under the "Hearsay evidence" category and I do not feel that this has merit for a case anymore. Pots are deemed as raidable; therefore, you can raid a base under the grounds of "stealing pots."

Denied.