Banned? please help me?
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
My Name Is Kyle and my steam id is The Hood04{420} STEAM_0:1:8321953 and I've played this server for about 68 hours and i hope i can play on it some more. But I hope i can make things right with the server and community, Ive realized i had a ban request on the v33x server from "xxmads123". He posted it 01-24-2012, 11:21 PM. The Reason for my ban request was "Worst of the buch this guy was the Police commander at the time, he ignored NLR up to several times just o kill us again and again for no apparent reason. kill count 12". But the admin Toby Denied it, And for some strange reason when i try to join it says I'm banned. If any admin could please contact me so we can try to fix this, I feel as if i was wrongly banned and hope i can prove my innocents & make things right with the fearless community.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Banned by SteamID
STEAM_0:1:8321953
Stepping on a tazed body, leaving to avoid a ban
2 days, 1 hour
[FL] Elder
Quote:Banned by SteamID
STEAM_0:1:8321953
Stepping on a tazed body, leaving to avoid a ban
2 days, 1 hour
[FL] Elder
I didn't see that post, but i do remember that day. I'm sorry for doing that. And I didn't mean to leave my steam shut downs unexpectedly, because of a HL2_OSX error i think its a bug with Mac Computers.
But i will be patient and wait the time, and i do apologize.
I just really like this server allot like its the only reason why i play my Gmod anymore, but thank you Temar for telling me my time. I was scared that i was banned permanently.
Use the template please.
This ban has expired.