Zona
(11-30-2020, 12:32 PM)Haarek Wrote: Hey Zona,

"Unfortunately, when I tried to aim for the head in order to knock him out, the baton accidentally managed to kill the suspect instead."

You killed the "suspect" because you had hit him with the ASP baton so many times his health was on 10%. I was there watching the whole ordeal from the first moment you interacted with the person you killed. You hit him several times when he was standing completely still surrounded by officers in two different locations. 

There is no excuse for a person with 1500 hours and 18 roleplay points to be going around blatantly and repeatedly striking people detained by officers; killing him. Then later justifying it on the forums with "unfortunately" and "accidentally"; no - this was blatant failRP and if I knew this was your justification I would have also revoked an RP point from you. 

I hope you start showing that you are an experienced member, because frankly your conduct yesterday did not reflect it. We both know how many times I had you on the roof yesterday and this situation was the final straw.

Best regards,

Greetings Hareek,

Thank you for the quick response!

We have to be realistic in this case and we have to be honest with ourselves. The suspect did not stop and kept moving constantly. It was in the act when I managed to kill the suspect when he was completely surrounded by bystanders and fellow police officers.

I believe once again in a situation like this that we did use the least lethal weapons which you fail to respond to. We did initially use both tasers and batons in order to make the suspect stop for the serious murder he did commit. He was a criminal and failed to follow our orders several times. The baton is there for its use, and unfortunately, this managed to kill him which was not intentionally.

This scene would have been dealt with In-Character just like any other roleplay situations. This could have lead into another In-Character punishment like jail time or demotion. 

Once again; I would fully agree with the punishment IF I withdrew a weapon and killed him intentionally. However, that was not the case. Why would I kill intentionally in that situation?

I also believe it is unfair to bring up any other irrelevant situations which happened on that server at 3 am in the morning local time. Those were dealt with and concluded there at that time and hasn't been used in the blacklist reason and that's the reason why we are here. 

Hope to hear your reply! Smile
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Messages In This Thread
Zona - by Zona - 11-30-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Zona - by Haarek - 11-30-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Zona - by Zona - 11-30-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Zona - by Haarek - 12-01-2020, 10:50 AM