[Ban Request] Multiple Users
Name of player: Yoni, Race, [FL:RP] Tears
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:47675355 - Yoni
STEAM_0:1:28569760 - Race
STEAM_0:1:18058768 - [FL:RP] Tears

Time in GMT: 12:40pm 9th Feb

Server: v33x

Summary: I set up a 'base' in one of the slums near Gun Dealer spawn, and in fact, before I had even finished laying the 6th prop, they were at my door attempting to break in.

Race then said something on his mic, so I caught his name. I was then shot through the wall, in one spot. The thing is, it was so precise not to be an aimbot/esp or what ever they are called these days.

So anyway, after I had died, I let them finish raiding the emptiness of my 'base'. They then come out, and shoot me again. I so then decided to get a gun out when I could, and get rid of them; since of course they were now randomly deathmatching me at this point.

Then, when they had came back, Yoni shot me. Since Race never apparently had a gun, and his kills are genuine.

Then to make matters worse he goes to spawn kill me. After all this, he then left. Oh but thats not all. Tears and Race decide to get involved, and raided me again. All of this seemed to happen within 10 minutes.

Sadly the lack of proof probably means they won't even get banned. They'll just come back again and continue to do this in the future.
Somehow I think this ban request is useless.
"No pics, no ban." Thats the motto, eh?
Evidence:

[Image: 65d1s6.jpg]
I was not exactly there, but I experienced Yoni as Race both as random raiders several times in the server. In my eyes they do deserve a ban. Not sure about Tears though.
1st of all,
As you can clearly see in the photo that you've uploaded,
We were corleones.

I just came at the 2nd time (As I understood)
and when i said 2nd time, i mean after you got killed.
they weren't.

2nd,
You built your base at your spawn, which is illegal and i will be uploading a pictures which will proove it.

edit:

And yours which prooves that you were a gun dealer:

I came in for guarding my members, as I said before, we were corleones,
I actually do not care about the reason for raid because I did not came to raid, I came for guard my members (Race, Yoni).

A good leader knows how to slove things up, if it means to kill for guarding, So it will.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
The only reason I was building a base was because I was about to go unemployed, and since I was near it then, I took the opportunity.
As for building in the spawn, that isn't the spawn. If building there is against the rules, then I don't see why a building that is ownable would be there. So that point is invalid as people build at Nexus, near unemployed spawns, near the BMD spawn, and sometimes in the same house Corleones spawn.

You asked me for guns, but I said no. Then you asked for a reason. I didn't give you one, but then moments later you decided to raid upon the smallest reason you could get, which is really weak.
(02-09-2012, 03:08 PM)Interknet Wrote: The only reason I was building a base was because I was about to go unemployed, and since I was near it then, I took the opportunity.

Nope,
Still illegal.
And the fact that you was there for too long time, shows us that you wasn't about to go unemployed, please, stop telling us that bulls*** stories,
You caught.

Server Status Checker
Too long? I didn't even get chance to complete building what I was, because you 3 decided to randomly raid me without a reason, twice.
The majority of time I spent as Gun Dealer was posting a ban request against you guys.
Honestly, I've played with Race and not once has he random raided me. I'm just backing him up as I've seen good and fun roleplay out of him.
(Soccer champion ship was a good idea (I thank Race for that), until some rebel started firebombing our houses randomly...)

Even if he did commit it, I doubt he is a repeat offender.
(02-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Interknet Wrote: you 3 decided to randomly raid me without a reason, twice.

As I said, It was once, you called it twice because you are spawning at this point, which is illegal.

(02-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Interknet Wrote: The majority of time I spent as Gun Dealer was posting a ban request against you guys.
Nope, you wasn't AFK, you were playing.
Just stop with the stories, It won't work.

After this "Raid".. whatever.. You were still gun dealer if I am remember right.

(02-10-2012, 10:41 AM)Das Wrote: Honestly, I've played with Race and not once has he random raided me. I'm just backing him up as I've seen good and fun roleplay out of him.
(Soccer champion ship was a good idea (I thank Race for that), until some rebel started firebombing our houses randomly...)

Even if he did commit it, I doubt he is a repeat offender.

I am asking for the people whom not involved to not post their comments, It is unnecessary.

Server Status Checker
***Ban request denied***

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, Try to take a Video to avoid this in the future .

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]