Pacman
Hello Mr. Pacman,

Firstly, I would like to apologize that you feel my actions were not suitable for your situation. However, you must take into account that the rules are the rules and picking & choosing when and when not to enforce them would be neglecting the duties I promised to fulfil as a staff member. At the time this occurred, I had noticed the DJ was flaunting racial slurs. Hearing this, I warned him verbally to stop and he did (to my knowledge). As for you Pacman, I had first deleted your work of art at least twice before I had verbally reprimanded you to stop. "You best stop before I take your tools away." Now I did not specify what I wanted you to stop, but I assumed someone of your experience and knowledge of the rules would know that this is inexcusable. 

Usually I hold a sit for each player I intend to ban or blacklist, however I needed time to collaborate with another staff member on a plan of action regarding your case. Once the staff member and I had made our decisions (literally moments after), you had left the game and I had assumed you were getting off for the night. I was planning on getting off shortly after as well so I hope you can understand why I did not want to stick around to see if you would come back. 

Nonetheless, I do not feel that my actions were unwarranted. I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope this does not put a damper in your week.

Denied.

Messages In This Thread
Pacman - by [FFC]Pacman - 11-09-2020, 03:58 PM
RE: Pacman - by [FFC]Pacman - 11-09-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: Pacman - by BoJack - 11-10-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Pacman - by SnowFlame - 11-10-2020, 11:40 PM